UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Goblin glider

Lobsterman

I saw the entire set in Hong Kong on my winter break. The entire set cost 50 bucks including the super secret chase figure. The entire set has good details but was pale in comparison to the minimates version. The best kubrick was the green goblin. If you want to know who was the chase figure its emo peter parker w/ happy smile.

Yeah, I was looking at photos of that glider the other night; it looks pretty cool. Does anyone know if it is removable from the base? I still haven't gotten around to picking-up the SM3 mates yet, but another great glider option is the one that comes with the MegaBloks SM3 sets. It's nicely proportioned, has feet-pegs, and can take on some boss flying poses with the clear "stunt-stick". I picked-up a few after the holidays for over 50% off. B)

Yeah, I was looking at photos of that glider the other night; it looks pretty cool. Does anyone know if it is removable from the base? I still haven't gotten around to picking-up the SM3 mates yet, but another great glider option is the one that comes with the MegaBloks SM3 sets. It's nicely proportioned, has feet-pegs, and can take on some boss flying poses with the clear "stunt-stick". I picked-up a few after the holidays for over 50% off. B)

The eBay auction shows the two parts separated, so I'm thinking the glider is removable. Or broken.

post-638-1201529325_thumb.jpgpost-638-1201529401_thumb.jpg

post-638-1201529287_thumb.jpgpost-638-1201529305_thumb.jpg

I hope these will be of help. The Glider actually consists of three interlocking pieces,the clear base which has a peg which attaches to a 'jet pack thingy' which in turn attaches to the bottom of the Glider. There are 2 pegs on the top of the Glider ready for the Goblin's feet. The Goblin is actually excellent but the Spidey Kubrick shape is still awful ! The scale of the Glider is perfect for Minimate Goblin but the pegs are NOT C3.