UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Legions Of Gotham

AdyCarter

Either here or "Other Toys or Collectibles" was a good place, I coulndt decide...

Whats the deal with LOG, is it closing or something, saw it mentioned over at RTM?

Cant check myself as I'm not a member and dont feel like writing my biography to get in, that and the design hurts my eyes.

Anyone wanna fill me in on what the deal is?

Ady, you can contact Matt via e-mail here. I'll ask a couple of friends that are still members what's going on though and see if they know what's up? But it's the first I've heard of anything.

Ok, Here's the post from Matt...

Hey gang.

I've had LoG for 3 years now....its been great. I think the fans have gotten a lot out of my work here....and I know I've had a lot of fun.

However, I really need your help to keep this site running past July. Our sponsor is no longer coming through each month..and I literally cannot afford to pay for the site. Until we find a new sponsor(s) I need to call on the fans to contribute what they can to help keep us running.

I've busted my arse here on LoG trying to keep you in news, exclusives, interviews and all around Batman-fun for the past three years...if that has meant anything to you as a fan, please try to help out..even $5 would help!

You can utilize the paypal buttons on this forum to donate.

I hope that LoG means as much to you as it does to me...otherwise we're gone as of August 1st.

Thanks for anything you can do.

While I'm no longer a member of the forum now, I know Matt is a wealth of information when it comes to the DC Universe. Hopefully they can make it through this hard spot in the road.

Another reason to thank Ady for giving us this place... It's not a free hobby and I think we sometimes take for granted how much effort and cash it needs to keep somewhere like LoG & here afloat.

T.

Another reason to thank Ady for giving us this place... It's not a free hobby and I think we sometimes take for granted how much effort and cash it needs to keep somewhere like LoG & here afloat.

T.

You are such a brown noser... :P:D:P

T.

You are such a brown noser... :P:D:P

Lol... hey I can take that coming from 'mr MOD' :P;):):P

T.

Get a room already or are you saving it up for next week :lol: I guess we know where Shane's last taste of bachelorhood will be :P