UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

End of day 2, a FYE/ suncoast exclusive

Is this really a joking matter? :confused:

Or somewhat disturbing based on the deleted content that was originally posted on the 1-15-08? I think the deletion of content somewhat justifies OB's and my original response to his post.

Apparently members contacted the staff directly HAS and ask that the negative posts be deleted. Since it had less to do with the topic at hand and more about spamming numerous threads and bashing TBT :rolleyes: As a regular member I'd say contact the staff and plead your case. If you still don't like the answer, find another forum. But there's no need to pollute the thread with this nonesense again :thumbsup: So let's see if we can keep the topic on point, ok?

Is this really a joking matter? :confused:

Or somewhat disturbing based on the deleted content that was originally posted on the 1-15-08? I think the deletion of content somewhat justifies OB's and my original response to his post.

Apparently members contacted the staff directly HAS and ask that the negative posts be deleted. Since it had less to do with the topic at hand and more about spamming numerous threads and bashing TBT :rolleyes: As a regular member I'd say contact the staff and plead your case. If you still don't like the answer, find another forum. But there's no need to pollute the thread with this nonesense again :thumbsup: So let's see if we can keep the topic on point, ok?

Thanks Don.

I'm a bit disappointed the stretcher doesn't roll. I do like the manacles though. After the 1st 24 set, I decided I wasn't going to pick up any more from this series but now I have to decide if its worth buying just for the manacles.... :biggrin:

*Steps out of the shower and smiles*...

I have to say the "End of day2" pack is the better of two Nina's it just seems to be more like her.

Plus as all you fetishists have already said...there's manacles. ;)

The only thing I don't like is the teeny tiny molded gun on Jack's coat, it would be better off without it.

T.

I have to say the "End of day2" pack is the better of two Nina's it just seems to be more like her.

The only thing I don't like is the teeny tiny molded gun on Jack's coat, it would be better off without it.

T.

Dear God Above... He's naked!

:P

Anyways, I find it odd that lately DST has been molding new hair pieces for the same characters. You would think it would be cheaper just to use the 24 2 pack hair on Jack and Nina, right?

T.

:P

Anyways, I find it odd that lately DST has been molding new hair pieces for the same characters. You would think it would be cheaper just to use the 24 2 pack hair on Jack and Nina, right?

Thanks for pointing that out. Most of us here are so used to it that we wouldn't have noticed otherwise. :D

They've always made new pieces to some degree for the same character. How many Wolverine masks do we have? Batman? It's just one of those little details that DST always tries to incorporate into the figure so we don't b!tch about getting the same parts reused all the time. (Either way, they lose, so they might as well add the little bits and damn the detractors IMO.)

I'm always naked when I type replies on here... :blush::whistling: you just didn't know that til now...

As for molding new hair, in this case it's not really a surpise if you consider they had to make a mold for the new parts anyway (Trolley, Jacks Jacket, bottom of Nina's blouse etc). Also as I said above I prefer Nina's prison garb hairdo, it just seems more 'Nina' to me. ( I will be QC'ing another Nina in a vest top and combat pants as per her later appearance as she is my fave 24 character :wub: )

T.

So, today I made the 30 minute drve out to the closest Suncoast that regularly stocks Minimates only to find out that they are closed permanently. Through my numbness and desperation, I found myself at the FYE that's about 5 miles from my house and has never stocked Minimates. To my wonderous surprise, they actually had some Minimates! I picked up the End of Day 2 set, the Hobgoblin/Scarlet Spider set, and an extra Baltar/Gina pack (it's Oracle custom time)! I'm so happy that the store in my regular toy hunting route finally carries Minimates!

I'm always naked when I type replies on here... :blush::whistling: you just didn't know that til now...

As for molding new hair, in this case it's not really a surpise if you consider they had to make a mold for the new parts anyway (Trolley, Jacks Jacket, bottom of Nina's blouse etc). Also as I said above I prefer Nina's prison garb hairdo, it just seems more 'Nina' to me. ( I will be QC'ing another Nina in a vest top and combat pants as per her later appearance as she is my fave 24 character :wub: )

T.

Nina was always off her trolley.

• 2 weeks later...

hey the 24mates make very good police/civilians. After i got the 2-pack in november i was hooked i got the dvds in december and just picked up day 2 four pack and all i need now is the day one four pack :P but i love emm... :D

T.

Nina was always off her trolley.

For the hair, the 24 mates have alot of different styles if you look closely at George Mason's and Andre Drazdens they are different its wierd