UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hi from a Canadian Newbie !!!

Hi, I'm James from Eastern, freezing, very white Canada !

So, I made the mistake of seeing these little freak'n neat Action Figures called Minimates on the Space Station. Got taken by the Boomer BSG one. So, looking around I notice many of my favorite TV shows and movies have them !!!!!!

And it can be a CHEAP hobby.... I've been collecting Autographs but MUCH of my mail has been going missing when I send. So, time for a change.

And I notice on Ebay anyway that people will ship to canada for fair prices... which is hard to find these days for some reason. So that's cool.

Now..... to FIND these things.... AHHHHHHH

I don't know which stores carry them. Like I say, I'm in Canada, eastern.... we only have a Walmart and nearby we have a ToysRUs. Zellers too.

That's about it.

Can anyone help get me started? Where to look, where can i find whats all available?

If anyone is interested in Autographed Trading Cards, got some tv production slides, etc.... I could offer to trade folks something to get me started with some loose doubles you might have (with weapons.)

Anyway, the stuff im liking include:

Boomer BSG

Blade

Assault Punisher

Dark Angel (Max)

Ghost Rider

Ironman

Witchblade

Die Hard- McClaine

Spiderwoman

Rocky

Back to the Future Marty and Doc

Hawkgirl

stuff like that.

Anyway, hey again and hope to be able to contribute more in the future !!!!

Jim

Thanks all!

I'm from Nova Scotia.... far end almost... unless you count the disconnected provinces hahaha (Newfoundland and PEI are like Islands off the coast.)

so yeah, picks are slim here.

but im gonna try to start !!

jim

Welcome to the Multiverse!

Thanks for the reception folks !

I was asked- Any comic stores around here.... Actually there is One.... Technically 2 but the second is primarily a role-playing game shop. And the one we have is pretty much that....

there's not a big collecting market of anything around here really.

even gaming i had to order away.....

Thanks again, look forward to contributing, once i actually locate some little dudes.

later,jim

Welcome jimgb!