UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

E-Spectrum No. 58

where do i go to sign up for this news letter?

You have to register as a Radical at www.diamondselecttoys.com You can click on "Radicals" on the top menu bar. When you sign up, make sure have your preferences to receive email newsletters.

=====================

Can't wait to get today's letter. What eSpectrum No. is it?

If it's not the Holiday Horta, I'm not interested.

Even better - I heard over on the Trek board that it is none other than

Nurse Christine Chapel, and Yeoman Janice Rand!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

I am so excited.

Chapel has been a HUGE wish of mine for this line. Although she's been virtually ignored in the movie continuity, she was one of the 8 series regulars & my crew hasn't been complete without her.

Its still not working for me. None of the links from the page work.

Awesome, I've been trying to figure out how to make customs of these two ladies; this will save me alot of work! I wonder if these two will be an exclusive or simply part of a future wave.

I dont think we're allowed to post the pic. It's working for me now. I had to download the file for it to work though.

Click on this bit, if you're on hotmail.

Screenshot.jpg

Then click open.

i just hope this doesn't mean another minimate series of kirk n' friends.i'm seriously dreading the news that it does and that we won't be seeing tng or another series. :blink:

This is where I have to disagree with you - if they are releasing Chapel (who was a regular cast member) & Rand (who is featured heavily in 9 episodes) in the next wave, then I'm VERY willing to support another TOS wave. However, if it was just more wave of Kirk & Spock variants...then I'd agree with you.

I love TNG, too, but I do want to finish out my TOS crew, and Chapel & Rand will do just that.