UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Battlestar Galactica Classics packs

crap I forgot about the Cylon 5 packs being boxed as opossed to blister packed...I guess its an out of sight out of mind thing since mine arent here yet......I do have a question as I am not up on my Classic BSG knowledge...Does Apollo wear the same dress uniform as Starbuck?...as in if 2 sets were bought a simple head swap would work for 2 new looks

Jeff of the Minis

Yep, same dress uniform (3 if you include Boomer). In fact, all Colonial Warriors wear these. This is why many of us are talking about buying multiple sets. As far as the 5-pack, those represented the "new BSG" Cylons, so I wouldn't worry about the package inconsistency. Think of them as completely seperate (yet semi-equal...in names, that is) entities.

Thanks for the tip on the dress uniforms! I have a grounding knowledge in BSG...enough to know the differences between the classic and modern but since it seemed the classics were not happening I have been studing more of the modern show....gotta know who the mates on my shelves are....although with school and the new baby I havent been able to keep up with this and 24 and some of the others planned yet lol

Jeff of the Minis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So since we're getting a classic Baltar that would mean that in a weird way we're also getting a Kor from star trek tos since they where both played by John Colicos

and....

and...............

he'll be cool to stand with your Apocalypse minimate when he comes out because he did his voice in the X-men animated series!!!!!!

Right thats it i'm off to get a life...........

Actually, the Klingon commander that we're getting in Series 3 is John Colicos' Kor! Kind'a makes me wish now that we were getting Kang or another instead, as a Kor custom (a little Orange Sharpie-wash+Fu Manchu mustache) would have been fairly easy with an extra Baltar. Interesting fact about Apocalypse...I did not know that. DST must really love John Colicos!!

Thanks for the tip on the dress uniforms! I have a grounding knowledge in BSG...enough to know the differences between the classic and modern but since it seemed the classics were not happening I have been studing more of the modern show....gotta know who the mates on my shelves are....although with school and the new baby I havent been able to keep up with this and 24 and some of the others planned yet lol

Jeff of the Minis

I hear ya, we're being bombarded with so much (not complaining, mind you) Minimate-goodness lately (and '08); it's virtually impossible to keep it all straight! I confess that the only reason I remembered is that I've been "brushing-up" on my Classic BSG DVD boxset (in the absence of new BSG episodes) since the 'mates were officially announced. Figuring-out how many sets I'll need to achieve "quick customs" (and "not-so-quick") of Blue Squadron and the Command Core in stolen-moments between the wife and work is doing a frak'in number on my mental-state!!