UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What's the deal with six?

So this Six lady, is she really a robot? A slutty robot? What's her deal? Obviously I missed the boat when it comes to BSG. I got the red dress minimate of her yesterday, and all the other minimates keep fallling overthemselves to ask her out. lol

As far as BSG goes, she's a Cylon designed to look like a human in the supposed interest of undermining the human resistance from within. However, her true motives are really only known to herself.

As far as the minimate is concerned, peak under her skirt and you'll likely see why your minimates are driving pretty hard to the hoop for a chance with her.

Though I haven't watched season 3 yet (I have only watched the DVDs of BSG), Six also appears to Gaius Baltar as a kind of vision. No one else sees her but him, and she makes him, or persuades him to, do bad things to the humans. From the episodes that I have seen, it is unclear if Baltar is actually a Cylon, if Six implanted something in his brain when he was having relations with a real version of her on earth prior to the nuclear attack by the Cylons, or if this is something else altogether. . .

yeah, she's nakeder than golum under there. That's pretty much what i figured. Crazy sexpot robots, always with their own agenda.

Hello?! It's Science Fiction. Slutty Robots are a slam dunk from a marketing perspective... can you say 7 of 9?

Though I haven't watched season 3 yet (I have only watched the DVDs of BSG), Six also appears to Gaius Baltar as a kind of vision. No one else sees her but him, and she makes him, or persuades him to, do bad things to the humans. From the episodes that I have seen, it is unclear if Baltar is actually a Cylon, if Six implanted something in his brain when he was having relations with a real version of her on earth prior to the nuclear attack by the Cylons, or if this is something else altogether. . .

The Baltar as a cylon thing is an interesting twist...

however, I think they resolved that Baltar wasn't a cylon in one of the episodes. At the end of the last season, it is pretty clear that 4 of the final 5 are accounted for and Starbuck is a wildcard for the possible 5th. Razor suggested the same.

As far as the link between the Six illusion & Baltar and the Baltar illusion & Six... I don't think it's every really explained if it's psychic or technology or what.