UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So what is Santa bringing you?

Shanester

Well, my dad just won $3,750, so I'm hoping quite a bit!

wait a sec......

did he win the lottery?

because you know that when you signed up for this forum you made a E-BloodPact

and it states this "He who shall win thy lottery shall fork over half thy money to his greatfulness ady"

you better start payin! :( :o

That pact only applies to members. Unless his dad is a member (IE username Deadpool'sDad or DeadpoolSr) I don't think we can hold him accountable for half the winnings.

Heh, naw he won a drawing at the Eagles, some social club thing. Still, it'll be a big Christmas for me hopefully!

wait a sec......

did he win the lottery?

and it states this "He who shall win thy lottery shall fork over half thy money to his greatfulness ady"

That pact only applies to members. Unless his dad is a member (IE username Deadpool'sDad or DeadpoolSr) I don't think we can hold him accountable for half the winnings.

Heh, naw he won a drawing at the Eagles, some social club thing. Still, it'll be a big Christmas for me hopefully!

awesome dude extra cash this time of year is always a plus =D

i am asking for the captain pike ans spok ... and more time :/

wait a sec......

did he win the lottery?

Time for what my now-seldom-seen buddy?

wait a sec......

did he win the lottery?

Time for what my now-seldom-seen buddy?

every thing but to come back on hear more mainly its just between the newspaper class (witch takes up ALOT of time) and finding a new job i just never get time to just come on hear and chat :( i miss you guys

Dude, I'm with you, CRISIS Survivor. I just want more time. I'd kill for an extra hour each day just to relax.

Regarding my Xmas, Santa showed up early (working through the medium of a Rebelscum.com contest) and delivered unto me my very own custom 12" action figure of myself! Check my blog (nameitjad.com) for pics and the whole story.

Well sunday was early christmas due to the baby coming on wednesday...so we were at my parents with the inlaws doing presents today...I got some gift certificates for my LCS so there will be my Spiderman 3 minimates plus some others....I got the Target Iceman/Wolvy pack finally..that iceman rocks! and the crown jewel was of course my gold spidey minimate which include a business card from Crom/Manny to help validate it!

IMG_5163.jpg

YAY me!!

Jeff of the Minis

Well sunday was early christmas due to the baby coming on wednesday...so we were at my parents with the inlaws doing presents today...I got some gift certificates for my LCS so there will be my Spiderman 3 minimates plus some others....I got the Target Iceman/Wolvy pack finally..that iceman rocks! and the crown jewel was of course my gold spidey minimate which include a business card from Crom/Manny to help validate it!

YAY me!!

Jeff of the Minis

'grats on the baby Jeff. Let's have some details then.

I love Christmas. More than anything I love getting my Wife and now baby girl presents......but I'm not one of those lame losers that says it's all about giving. While I love giving to my family, I also love getting in return......sue me :).

As for Santa, I get to be Santa now so I don't normally visit myself. I do know a few things my wife is getting me:

-Mass Effect (360)

-Call of Duty 4 (360)

-Blade Runner, 5-Disc (HD-DVD)

-Pirates: At World's End (DVD)

-Tony Romo Jersey

-Heavy Duty Shop Vac

-Digital Frame (from my daughter :) )

Other than that I have several gifts under the tree I have no idea what they are, and I like it like that!! We'll start a thread next week titled What DID Santa Bring You! :D neo