UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

which megaman exe should i make

BrobotC

hello its been a while since ive been on.i just got some batterys in my camera so by tommorow i will have a megaman exe minimate posted on my customs page.know i just need some help on who to make.any id

eas i really wanted to make this topic a poll ,but i dont know how to???? :P

you should start with classic megaman, characters like cut-man etc...

i have seriously done every megaman clasic character i know.im really into exe version now.

Well post some pics! I love your stuff!

You rang ? :buttrock::banana: ^_^

What made you want to make EXE minimates?

If your going to make EXE mates then by all means start with Rockman ! Personally a Rockman with visor down and mouth guard up . That might give him a generic navi / non specific look but it would be bad ass without question.

Then Gutsman (Heat Guts Style!) as his design lends itself well to Minimates (im looking at the Stars and Stripes armored guy , 3 inch mates body and/or add ons from the PVC line. Or..use the fist that come with characters like the Thing).

Id follow up with Sharkman if you want a challenge ( as well as Skullman).

Lastly if your looking to do something that would have broad appeal (outside of the gamers and 'mates fan) Iceman would go over well (along with Woodsman).

Ive planned on making one myself for some time but ultimately decided i wanted a bit more detail than what the standard block body could provide.

Im looking forward to yours! (btw...did you make the Megaman X mate custom here? Excellent work. Id buy those up in a heartbeat if they were mass produced)

*That reminds me...i need to finish watching the series