UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anybody watch Avatar?

antacost

I stumbled across a couple episodes of this on Nic this morning. Had to pick up the DVD's this evening. I think it's pretty cool for an original American show that's not on Cartoon Network. So far, I've watched the first DVD and am half way through the second. It is a truly enjoyable show. Anyone else watch it?

I've watched it a couple of times and I can't say it "tickles my fancy(I'm pretty sure that's how it goes :D)".

I really enjoy that show, especially now that they have an earth bender with them. :P Who wants to bet that Zuko (hes my favorite) joins them and teaches Aang fire bending. B)

Lol taken out of context ( I'm a dumb, non tv watching Englishman and have no clue about this show) that last post sounds soeither freaky or just plain dirty! :D

T.

I love this show my anime addiction is what made watch to begin with but the great characters are what made me stick around, it has just the right blend of being not to grownup that a child can't enjoy it but still not being so childish that an adult can't enjoy it.