UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Avengers DVD with Hulk minimate

Leoric

I didn't know these even existed just found one at a local drugstore (they have a discount cd and dvd section). The movie came out a while ago but the one I bought didn't have a minimate with it. Is it collectible? I already have that Hulk so I'm not planning on opening it. If anybody knows about this I'd love some info.

That was an exclusive to K-Mart, I believe. I always get the stores mixed up. Pretty sure Toys r Us had the Captain America and Iron Man packs. Anyway, they were all over at first (at least, in my area they were) but once most of them were out of retail they became a bit more sought after.

I didn't know these even existed just found one at a local drugstore (they have a discount cd and dvd section). The movie came out a while ago but the one I bought didn't have a minimate with it. Is it collectible? I already have that Hulk so I'm not planning on opening it. If anybody knows about this I'd love some info.

K-Mart exclusive ,very collectable esp. outside US. Minimate Central describes it in more detail but the main difference is that it has a later copyright date . Definitely one for the packaging freak.

Are they any different from the regular cap/iron man/hulks? If not, it's kinda pointless to go looking for them...

Minimate Central says it all, but in a nutshell they are all different from the regular versions . Captain America is probably the true variant,he has a different expression & the lower part of his torso costume is different i.e. white/red /white etc. not red/white/red etc.

The Hulk is the least-changed out of the 3. I have lots of comparison pics on my site, click the link below if you want to see. These were pretty cool at the time, I thought it was a great way to expose the Minimate brand.

The Hulk is the least-changed out of the 3. I have lots of comparison pics on my site, click the link below if you want to see. These were pretty cool at the time, I thought it was a great way to expose the Minimate brand.

I missed it when somebody said go to your site before thanks for the link. Nice to see what it all looks like without breaking the seal on mine. I may have a chance to get back to that part of town on Wednesday and will see if I can pick the others up. I think there was two more. No Captain Americas or Iron Mans though.

• 2 weeks later...
They don't look all that different to me...

Cap has a different face under the mask.

As for all the other changes, they re tiny cosmetic things such as a slight color difference in the hulk or the banding at the bottom of IM's legs.

If you're not a hardcore must have em all kinda guy then I wouldn't worry about these.

T.

Are they any different from the regular cap/iron man/hulks? If not, it's kinda pointless to go looking for them...

Minimate Central says it all, but in a nutshell they are all different from the regular versions . Captain America is probably the true variant,he has a different expression & the lower part of his torso costume is different i.e. white/red /white etc. not red/white/red etc.

OK,if you still don't think they're different....you're right ....they are just the same :bye1:

• 2 weeks later...

The others were gone when I finally made it to the drugstore oh well. Don't think I will ever buy a spare on ebay so I guess Hulk stays locked up in the package. Thanks for all the info guys. There isn't anything you can't find out in this place. :)