UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Batman legos

warbunny

I dont know if you guys care for these at all but i still get lego magazine (dont know why) and i saw the new batman legos. some are pretty cool. Theres the batcave which comes with tons of characters like: iceman, batman, robin, and the penguin.

Some pretty cool stuff, you might wanna check it out.

WHAT !?!?!?!?!!

ICEMAN !!!!!

WHERE DO I SIGN :D

Sorry about that, I couldn't resist. As far as the LEGOs go, I have see them. I've thought about getting the Batcave myself just to connect it with my 3 C3 Batcaves. But, alas, I'm having a baby in two weeks and still trying to get all the "Cars" cars so something has to be put on the back burner :). neo

I kind of want the Batcave too, so I can expand my cave even more (it's currently made of 2 c3 caves). My only issue is that LEGO, especially licenced LEGO, is usually expensive. Has anyone seen a price point on this set yet? I want to remember locally the Batwing is almost $50...

To any of you who are on the fence about this line: buy them. Especially if you liked C3. LEGO's line is way better than the C3 line was, and the minifigs are really cool. Sure, they're nowhere near as posable as the Minimates, but they are still neat little figures in their own way. Besides, if articulation was all that mattered, we'd all be singing the praises of a different block figure that will not be named. ;)

Man, the new Arkum has like Poison ivy, Mr. Freeze and Nightwing! Frickin Nightwing, TAS style!

I really love Legos. They were my first love. Even before Transformers and way before Minimates. I still have them all.

Man, it's a good thing toys aren't girls, or mine would all be jelouse all the time.

Definitely, I loved Lego when I was a kid. Had tonnes of the stuff from about 1978 onwards - City and Space were big then, afterwards the Castle stuff got big.

I love going through the Lego sites and seeing pictures of sets I made when I was like 6 years old :) Makes me feel warm inside.