UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Emerald City ComiCon minimates to be at San Diego

I would highly recommend picking these up as well. Plus Jaycen is a good guy who put alot of effort into getting it made.

My boss is going to a conference in Seattle in August, and I gave him one of these for fun. It's now sitting on top of his monitor. Ahhh, perhaps another minimate convert. :P

ep these are very cool mats and If you dont have them this is a good a chance as any to pick some up...

I have a set and extra's and well just might have to buy one in person from the man himself :D

T.

"This is the message I've been posting everywhere. Just want to shout out to all the folks that have all ready commented with their support...and special thanks to Nick for also advertising this great news. Everyone has been asking me about this project, and I just want to say it was a dream come true, but I do need to sell at least 500 more units to break even. So come on out in force and buy these from me at the Art Asylum booth. All the details are below. Thanks again guys." -JB

Hey everyone. The Silly Gooser Toys and Collectibles Exclusive Emerald City Minimates will be available at the Art Asylum booth this year in San Diego. Come by booth 3913 and say hello and pick up your Minimates. Cost will be $5.00 each, and I will also have an extremely limited number of full sets of 4 available for $40.00. This 4 pack includes both chase figures that are limited to 100 each. Over half of them have been sold already. The remaining sets will be available in San Diego. All Emerald City Minimates sales are CASH ONLY. The Art Asylum folks have very graciously allowed me to sell these at their booth this year. So please thank them when you come by, and besure to check out the awesome stuff they will be offering. Battlestar Galactica Exclusives!!! Need I say more?

Take care,

Jaycen Bye

SillyGooserToys&Collectibles

sgtcecccminimate3.JPG

Forgot about this thread before I posted in the Marvel sections thread on exclusives :rolleyes: Don't forget about these and meet their creator, J-Bone ;) One of the nicest Minimate nuts around :)

• 2 weeks later...
J-Bone??

Better than J-Hole I guess :P In all seriousness, I hope that folks that attended went up and talked with Jaycen during the con, he truly is a nice guy ;) Was nice seeing you again J and look forward to seeing some of your pics from the con(especially your Lucas moment) :D

J-Bone, J-Hole? Who are you "Ultimate Donster"?

I'm actually "Elseworld Donster", who speaks in old school jibber jabber :D

I bought 20 :)

And I beleive he's going to have them pimped at WWC too.

(see how easy that was to get back on topic... :P )

T.

While we didn't buy any at SDCC, we did buy alot at ECCC. Not sure if his wife told him we came back for seconds on Sunday or not. Hopefully his sales are doing well enough to warrent a new exclusive next year. Any idea how many ECCC Mates you have left?

See how we can get off topic so quickly TBT :P It doesn't take much, just a gentle nudge :lol: Back on topic, good luck to Jaycen and Nick at Wizard World Chicago ;)

:lol: That's one I haven't heard before Nick, it's all good. Trust me, I was T-Bone at one point of my military career. So there wasn't any intended disrespect when I called Jaycen J-Bone. Appreciate you clearing that up for me and keeping me straight though ;) Good luck in Chicago :D

You guys are funny. I didn't read all those posts until just now. OK, so yes, I'll have some ECCC Minimates with me in Chicago, but I don't know where I'll be pimping them...I'm going to be helping out DST a bit...and I don't think they will be kosher with me selling the mates at their booth. So, spread the word for folks to walk up to me and ask me...it will be like I'm a drug dealer. That will be fun. So if you know anyone that needs ECCC Minimates, just have them come find me. I'll give them their fix.

Take care,

Jaycen

p.s. J-Bone is ok...although it doesn't really fit my personality I don't think. Most folks call me LEGO, or they add an S and call me LEGOS. That nickname came from Greg Aronowitz, and Jesse DeStastio. Both very respectable Gods in their respective fields.

OK, see everyone in Chicago. Remember, find me if you want Minimates.

It was good talking to you Jaycen! Thanks for hooking me up with a great deal on the ECCC minis. My sons now have a set, too. Their first blanks.

Guess I'll give you and Nick something to read when you get back from Chicago, as your probable already there setting up for the show. Yeah, would have to agree, J-Bone matches your personality as much as D-Lite fits mine :lol: Now if it was Heavy D, we might have something :P Hopefully the Chicago show is successful for you and the rest of the motley crew. I know your doing a little mult tasking and don't get arrested selling Minimates to minors. I'm sure your wife doesn't want to receive that call asking her to bail you out :D