UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates Menagerie Banner Design Contest

die_fliedermaus

Hey punisher... check your aspect ratio on the software you created your banners with... it looks like the banners got "stretched" or "squished" when they were resized... probably because the aspect ratio was not locked? I am no expert (Luke seems to be)... maybe he can offer advice on how to resize your original work without that "warping" effect on the finished product.

Thanks for the submission though... I am sure we can find out how to lose the distortion. Any suggestions, guys?

I would suggest using a white background as JPG images don't color-fill that well. Buy you'd need to scale both images (MMs and the logo) to fit the size you want, then after it's all said and done, color fill if you so desire. Make sure you check the image's transparency, regardless of if you color it or not.

After 10+ years with only MS Paint, I'm something of a wiz. :P

Oh those look much better!

thanks!

die_fliedermaus, am i eligable for a prize still?

Yup... we will take care of you... give us a few days to catch up... we are in the process of listing over 100 Boxed Minimates auctions and inventory items for our store... I didn't get anyone's prizes out yet... so sorry... it will have to be Monday guys.

I got prize packs out for Luke and Dinobot today (sorry for the delay). They should arrive by the weekend I would think...

Punisher=D... do I have your address? I could not find it in my PMs. Please send it to me again.

Luke, your revised banners look great... I am thrilled, and would love to talk with you about doing a few more when you have more time.

Dinobot... I will be posting your animated banner on eBay this weekend.

Thanks so much to all who participated. Cheers !