UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sometimes you just have a good day.

MiniFiend UK

Ok this starts off a bit obscure but bear with me. :)

For the last week I have had my fiance's nephew here while the little ones mum and dad where up in Scotland at a wedding, so we where on babysitting duty.

Not that that is a hard job as we have kids of our own aged 14 and 15 so the only real job for me was cartoon watching and farting partner for the baby.:D

Now his parents have been here before and the last time there was the baby his father and me all playing with my minimate collection. So imagine how surprised I am when his mum comes today to collect him and see her sister and gives me a present of a Maximate Sentinel statue. it turns out the dad is a big Transformers fan and had found a comic and collectibles shop so he wnt to see if there are any transformers things that he hadn't got and spotted the Maximate and bought it for me as not seeing one when they where here.

To say I'm pleased is an understatement as I had always fancied one but had balked at the price. She also told me they bought me the Galactus one as well but I'm not having that till xmas :D :D

I've had a pretty good day today. I won a Nightcrawler Minimate on eBay, and the great guy above is sorting me out with the missing hairpiece!

Man I love this forum. :biggrin: