UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Loose hands?

JAG2045

I was wondering if anyone has this problem, it is when the hands of the minimates fall out of the hole (at the wrist), it happens to both 2 and 3 inch MiniMates that I have

Is there a way to fix this? I was thinking of something like bluetack, but does anyone else have any ideas?

JAG2045

If that happens to me there are two fixes I use.

one is to squish the end of the hand peg flatter so it grips.

The other is to take the hands out and add a lil bit of nail polish to the peg let it dry so it's a tighter fit.

T.

I was wondering if anyone has this problem, it is when the hands of the minimates fall out of the hole (at the wrist), it happens to both 2 and 3 inch MiniMates that I have

Is there a way to fix this? I was thinking of something like bluetack, but does anyone else have any ideas?

JAG2045

Clear coat nail polish or the "super glue method" should take care of that.

If using the super glue method be sure to continue twisting (or reinserting until the super glue is dry so as not to permanently superglue the hand in the wrist.

DO NOT USE SUPERGLUE! I just used clear nail polish on a handfull of torso pegs and it worked beautifully without the risk of permanently ruining your mate. Since the hands are round, just make sure you clip them to something to keep them in place so they dont dry onto something and get stuff. Like putting the hands on the end of a toothpick that is stuck in an eraser or putty or sculpey. Or if you have some lego rods you can clip them onto. Good luck.