UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Finally got Power Man and Iron Fist

HotstufflouieB

Lucky you. I'm still after this two pack.

You're not the only one Dan. I own every other 2-Pack except this one. I just can't seem to find it anywhere. It's currently #1 on my most wanted list.

Congrats Hotstuff, good to hear you finally tracked one down! neo

Whats scary is way back these were cheap and easy to get...I have probably torn up 2-3 sets of these for custom fodder in the past!

T.

I hear you, Timbo. I've burned 3 of these 2-packs as custom fodder because they were so cheap at one time. Cripes.

I'm probably the luckiest one out of everyone, I am an ebay addict and I always searched by newly listed to see all the new minimates people listed and about 1 1/2 months ago and found a buy it now for $40 with free shipping with 4 2-packs which included:

Power Man & Iron Fist

Gaijin Wolverine & Mariko

Classic Iron Man & Silver Centurion

Ghost Rider & Stealth Iron Man Variant

So i paid $10 a piece for each set and for those I think I made out really well. Honestly, you just gotta keep looking on ebay and eventually you'll find it for a great price!

While it might be nice if Toyfare did do another Minimate exclusive, the sad fact it took the Wizard Online store almost two years to clear all their stock of Power Man/Iron Fist packs doesn't inspire hope...

I love this pack also. Luke and Danny are one of my favorite duos out there... like Batman and Robin, Ken and Ryu, Ike and Tina... the only thing I would have changed was given Luke a "power-house" chest... not an extremely think one, just like a single layer thicker.

*Le Sigh* Doesn't it make you wish he stil dressed up as a superhero in the comics? I'm so sick of the Sean John Crusader...