UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Star trek picts

So, anybody know which is the variant in this wave? Looks like possibly Khan or Sarek just based on how they're positioned there.

I don't know who the variant is, but I'd guess it's a Kirk or a Spock (I'm leaning towards 'Spock's Brain' Spock)

Dang, I was kind of hoping for some TNG or DS9 minis...

same here.i'm not buying any of the star trek minimates until they do something besides kirk and friends.

ahhh don't you see though that is the catch you have to buy into the TOS mates to get the TNG or DS9. Cause if the TOS don't sell well then they will just kill the line altogether.

I'm fine with TOS stuff, but I was hoping to see more aliens by series 3. That Gorn from series 2 had me hopeful. I wanted to see at LEAST a Mugatu and a Salt Vampire and an Andorian and a Romulan.

Throw in Bele and Lokai (the half-black-half-white guys) with one as the variant and you got yourself an all alien wave. That would be cool!

I'm fine with TOS stuff, but I was hoping to see more aliens by series 3. That Gorn from series 2 had me hopeful. I wanted to see at LEAST a Mugatu and a Salt Vampire and an Andorian and a Romulan.

Throw in Bele and Lokai (the half-black-half-white guys) with one as the variant and you got yourself an all alien wave. That would be cool!

Yup, these are more of what I was hoping to see. Even better if a Klingon and Romulan were paired together for army-building (this would make a sweet exclusive Chuck!). Had they gone this route, I could be content to say bring-on NG, etc. Now, I feel that we need at least two more waves of TOS to hopefully squeeze these guys in. I'm thrilled to have the "core" crew (although, Nurse Chapel and Yoemen Rand would be nice too), but I feel like they're "Boldly going...nowhere" without more antagonists to thwart them.

Well hopefully wave 3 won't be the last time they visit TOS. I wouldn't mind them moving on to other series for a while, but I still want green shirt Kirk, plain ol' red shirts, yellow shirts, blue shirts, jumpsuit wearing crewmembers, plain female crewmembers, Nurse Chapel, Yeoman Rand, 'Mirror, Mirror' crewmembers, any and all aliens including more Klingons, some Romulans, Telosians, Mugatus. And throw in some movie characters as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Can't wait for these. The Original 3 inch Khan was one of my first and favourite minimates.

Still don't know why they went for Gladiator Kirk before Mirror Mirror or casual Kirk. I just hope that it's a sign that they are planning quite a few waves.

Can't wait for these. The Original 3 inch Khan was one of my first and favourite minimates.

Still don't know why they went for Gladiator Kirk before Mirror Mirror or casual Kirk. I just hope that it's a sign that they are planning quite a few waves.

A Mirror Mirror Kirk would definitely be better than a Gladiator Kirk, but then you'd end up with two "green" Kirks in one wave. So hopefully they do have at least one more TOS wave planned. I say "at least" because I would like an entire wave of Mirror Mirror figures and then another wave to give us more aliens. Don't get me wrong, I would love TNG, DS9 and Voyager Minimates, but there are a few TOS charaters that I would like to see first (C'mon Space Lincoln! :P )

I think if they are going to base doing TNG and other series on wether or not TOS sells well they should just stick to core crew and a few others and then move on to TNG because the more you get into the periphary characters the less interest you have from casual fans or fans who might not know a lot about the series so I think they should move on to TNG after wave three so we can atleast get the core crew there!