UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Comic Book Minimate poll

Which comic book license most appeals to you?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which comic book license most appeals to you?

• Amalgam Universe: Super Slodier, Darkclaw, Amazon, Dr.Strangefate, etc...
    • Spawn: Spawn, Angela, Malebogia, Sam, Twitch, the Clown, etc....
    • Legendary Comic Book Heroes (just like the current 6" line with the best of Image, Dark Horse and 2000 AD but with a build a mate figure instead):Judge Dredd, Witchblade, Ripclaw, Madman, Savage Dragon, SuperPatriot, Pitt w/Little Timmy Bracken (build-a-figure)
    • Wildstorm: WildC.A.T.s, Wetworks, Stormwatch (later to evolve into The Authority), and Gen¹³.

We are currently collecting Marvel and DC minimates right now. Which type of comic book license would you (the fans) like to see in minimate form one day? Now mind you, most if not all of these will never see the light of day as a minimate line. So just for the fun of it, which do you want?

I actually have no idea what any of these are.

You need a few more options on that poll, me thinks.

I for one would LOVE to see more IndyMates. I'd especially love to see them pick up the Invincible license. Enough of this movie/TV show nonsense. Give me superheroes!

Indymates would fall under the "Legendary Superheros" line. Seeing how it consists of Image (Invincible), Dark Horse and 2000 AD comic characters. I just named characters from the first wave of the 6" line. There's an unlimited number of characters that are possible in this line. Spawn (although part of Image) is separate from the rest as Mcfarlane is particular about his own toy line.

I'm voting for Wildstorm, not for the choices listed, but for Planetary. I'd love to have The Drummer, Jakita, Elija Snow, The Four, Doc Brass, and John Stone. Not very likely, but I can still dream.

theres no aspen comic love???

thats a set id like to see!

Here would be an ideal wave:

Aspen Matthews and 2.5 Inch The Black (Fathom)

Michael iron and the maiden ( Iron and the maiden)

Theo and The Angel Girl (Shrugged)

Variant: Black Armor Aspen

Kiani and Killian could be an exclusive previews pack