UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Cylon case?

I'm still seeing them at my local FYE and Suncoast. In the next week or so I'm going to see if they've dropped the price and sometimes they "forget" to mark these down :rolleyes:

I'm still seeing them at my local FYE and Suncoast. In the next week or so I'm going to see if they've dropped the price and sometimes they "forget" to mark these down :rolleyes:

Yep, I was just at FYE today and they still have 8-9 of them. Still full price though, since they almost never put toys on any sort of sale. I think that they actually do still have a few figures they had at their grand opening a couple years ago...

1 I would check your local Suncoasts because I am pretty sure this just happened I was there on Friday and they were still 19.99.

2 If someone wants one bad enough I can pick them up and then you can just pay me cost + shipping, and if you don't mind me opening them I can send them 1st class and it will be super cheap.

well, it all depends on if one wants the case of cylons for more cylons or if they are more interested in getting it for the package variations and to have the original case of cylons. I have also been looking for a case of modern cylons. I purchased a case of classic and wanted to get a case of modern to go with it. when I went to purchase a case of modern, they were gone. I am glad I can complete my BSG collection (thus far) in a single week with the help of stuckakid and the kind staff of this forum.

TM2 Dinobot, did you want them for more cylons or to have a complete case?

• 2 weeks later...

VBPANIZZI... I am looking for an unopened 5 pack of these figs. I'd really appreciate it if I could get a set from you. That is if you still have some available.

Thanks,

Rick

1 I would check your local Suncoasts because I am pretty sure this just happened I was there on Friday and they were still 19.99.

2 If someone wants one bad enough I can pick them up and then you can just pay me cost + shipping, and if you don't mind me opening them I can send them 1st class and it will be super cheap.

cylonchaney, what number is your case? the one i just ordered and received is # 122.

They're probably not sequential because mine was 2601 I think. I don't know for sure. It's packed away with my unopened collection. I've got about a dozen on display already and will open the second case when it comes. :)

2601???? :o

they only made 450 cases each of classic and modern. on the bottom on the case it is hand written x/450

my classic is 13 / 450 and modern is 122 / 450

it is also hand written on the outer box as well (the cardboard box)

2601???? :o

they only made 450 cases each of classic and modern. on the bottom on the case it is hand written x/450

my classic is 13 / 450 and modern is 122 / 450

it is also hand written on the outer box as well (the cardboard box)

Ok, looks like 370. Could be 270 though. It's hand written and hard to read. I interested to see what number the second one will be. I wish I'd gotten a case of the classics too. I've got one of each plus a couple of extras but wish I had more.