UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

High res pics of exclusive Hobgoblin / Scarlet Spider 2-pack

MINI_MYTE

After wanting Scarlet Spidey for so long I must say that I am disappointed in this Minimate. I really don't like the eyes. Before anyone says anything, I know I could just switch it with an Ult. Spidey head, trouble is I don't have one. I always thought that the spider logo was smaller and more to his left? I had hoped for this to be a big chest piece like the new Hulks. I think that would have been better. The other thing that really annoys me is that he has his webshooter things painted on! Why did they do this WHEN THE PARTS ALREADY EXIST!. Ben Reilly had actual gauntlets! Why has this one not got them?

I quite like the Hobgoblin mate. Would love him to have his board, but I know that the licencing won't let him. Dunno if I'll get this set.

I see what you are saying about the eyes but I think they are pretty cool other wise. I will get this set. My theory is that if this set sells well FYE may pick the lost Target wave. Remember Matt did say they were trying to get it out there in other ways.

After wanting Scarlet Spidey for so long I must say that I am disappointed in this Minimate. I really don't like the eyes. Before anyone says anything, I know I could just switch it with an Ult. Spidey head, trouble is I don't have one. I always thought that the spider logo was smaller and more to his left? I had hoped for this to be a big chest piece like the new Hulks. I think that would have been better. The other thing that really annoys me is that he has his webshooter things painted on! Why did they do this WHEN THE PARTS ALREADY EXIST!. Ben Reilly had actual gauntlets! Why has this one not got them?

I quite like the Hobgoblin mate. Would love him to have his board, but I know that the licencing won't let him. Dunno if I'll get this set.

I don't have too big a problem with the eyes. and I like the painted-on ones better.

and I got an ultimate spiderman head you can have :D

oh yeah, these mates are absolutely stunning. can't wait to pick up lots of them.

Those aren't really High Res... just big and close up... they're fairly mid quality jpegs, not high res...

Resolution is a clarity thing, not a size thing... a picture could be 300 dpi (that's high-res) and still be a thumbnail...

Those pictures aren't very crisp at all...

(Still a good find though... feel free to ignore this post, I just felt the need to be a graphic-arts nerd for a second there.)

While I agree it's annoying the web shooters are painted on, I may put a spare pair (if I can find some) on him (if I can find him which hopefully I will). Otherwise I like how he looks. As much as I'd like to have seen the jumper more realistic I can't really think of how they could have done that. And seeing as how Scarlet is the one Spidey based Minimate I've wanted since I started collecting, the fact they're finally doing one is better than nothing (though I've still not forgiven them for making him so limited).

I'm really looking forward to all of these. I'm an Avengers fan all the way but those X-Men look great too. Scarlet Spidey and Hobby look awesome as well. I have a feeling that he and Hobby will be a tad more "tricked out" by the time they are released.

I just preordered my wave 19 and 20 at bbts.com for 24.99$ each set with the variants. I don't know about most other people but where I am where I don't have a decent comic store to purchase from and have to order my minimates online (and I am super excited for these waves) that is a smokin deal!