UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hmm...new to the multiverse

Hi y'all! :bye1:

I finally got signed up! Yay! :woot: Team mini chibi is me and my Roomie, Bryan.

Life has been ridiculous with few signs of letting up. Sorry it took so long to get it together.

It was great meeting a bunch of you at SD. B and I had a truly insane but fun time at the Hunt. I'm a "little" competitive once I get going. :lol:

Since this is the intro section, I'll post the Hunt stuff in a more relevant section.

I was a collector of Minimates for years and a member of the art asylum forums as boo as well, mostly lurking.

I had to take a hiatus of about 2.5 years from acquiring my crackmates. Start ups suck everything out of you. But I'm back and you'll probably hear from me hopefully regularly.

Once my minis are out of storage :sad: and accounted for, I'm going to start back filling the missing ones.

Thats my intro for the moment.

Thanks.

hey nice to hear that you finally made it on the boards

it will be nice o see some of your hunt photos.

-Dante

I'm working on that. The good news is that they are actually on the hard drive. but not yet uploaded.

Do I need to shrink them down or just put up the raw photos?

I'm working on that. The good news is that they are actually on the hard drive. but not yet uploaded.

Do I need to shrink them down or just put up the raw photos?

The rules are pretty loose around here on image posting. I think the board software is setup to rescale images if they are too large.

Welcome to the board.

Hi Boo...

Congrats on the win!!!

Likewise, it was cool meeting you at SDCC ( If you don't remember me, I was the guy who helped you take the minimate peering at the soon to be released mates at the DST booth) and we knew you were going to be 'hardcore' when we saw how much you had crossed off already on Thursday!

Glad you finally found your way here & I'm looking forward to seeing some of the pix you took.

T.

p.s. when you get 'settled' drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do to help you fill in those missing mates.

Hi there. Welcome to the forum!