UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

where i was over the weekend

Vash

got back a few hours ago... show was great got a few things as well.. one of which isnt pictures because... the venue wouldnt allow cameras... the show was hilarious.. jimmy rock my socks and signed my book!!!! yay... k thats all for now

but pics of things

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0008-1.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

and

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

and ive almost finished reading

PICT0003.jpg

and im about to start

PICT0002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
kool?

very cool... opie and anthony rock my socks daily on XM satellite radio

I love O&A I wish they would come to the south but hell if I didn't live here I wouldn't either. I have Jimmy's book on mp3 and he reads it. It is great.

yeah Bristow, VA wasnt close to me at all( 10 hour drive one way) but... after seeing Jimmy in May and Louis CK in July.. we had to make the trek to VA to see the tour was well worth it.. and cant wait for the boys to come back from vacation next week.. as well allegedy next year the Virus tour will be coming somewhere in the south...

kool?

very cool... opie and anthony rock my socks daily on XM satellite radio

I love O&A I wish they would come to the south but hell if I didn't live here I wouldn't either. I have Jimmy's book on mp3 and he reads it. It is great.

yeah Bristow, VA wasnt close to me at all( 10 hour drive one way) but... after seeing Jimmy in May and Louis CK in July.. we had to make the trek to VA to see the tour was well worth it.. and cant wait for the boys to come back from vacation next week.. as well allegedy next year the Virus tour will be coming somewhere in the south...

That would be awesome but I will believe it when I see it. Or hear it I guess?