UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

i need a custom minimate made for me

hi,i would like to have a batman beyond mate made for me, but i do not know who is avilable and or wants to make this for me so if you think you are up for making this for me i am willing to pay for this figure if you would be eager to make this just respond here and pm me for how much you would like to sell him to me for and details,mods you could move this to customs if you would like i just think it is better being in the flea market.

come on 38 views :closedeyes:<_< and no one wants to make it ...

The customizers who do commissioned work have enough lined up that they don't need to jump on this. Try going through the customs thread and find a few customizers that you like, send them a message asking for what you're looking for and hopefully you'll be able to hire one.

DanteX, that's really not the way to go about things mate.

I moved your thread to the customs forum because that's where it belongs. Is Fujis making you one? Has this been decided by PM? If that's the case then you really ought to say so. That'll stop anyone else making one and then finding out they have a custom Batman Beyond Minimate you don't want, they don't want and that nobody else wants.

Also, a little civility goes a long way. Clayface is obviously one of our younger members, I get the impression you may well be too. Try and be a bit nicer when you're replying to people. It makes for a happier smilier board. :)

Cheers.

hi,i would like to have a batman beyond mate made for me, but i do not know who is avilable and or wants to make this for me so if you think you are up for making this for me i am willing to pay for this figure if you would be eager to make this just respond here and pm me for how much you would like to sell him to me for and details,mods you could move this to customs if you would like i just think it is better being in the flea market.

Hey I got 3 Batman Beyond Customs Being Made... And Ill be tossing them up on ebay... Once finished... within a week or so!!!

Is Fujis making you one? Has this been decided by PM? If that's the case then you really ought to say so.

Sorry Rad, I suppose I could have said something as well. Anyway, yes, DanteX has commissioned me to make him a Batman Beyond and a Terry McGuiness custom.

DanteX, that's really not the way to go about things mate.

Also, a little civility goes a long way. Clayface is obviously one of our younger members, I get the impression you may well be too. Try and be a bit nicer when you're replying to people. It makes for a happier smilier board. :)

Cheers.

Yeah not to be rude or anything but I kinda thought the same.....but anyone who likes minimates is ok with me! :biggrin: