UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

X-Men v. Sentinels

Steel72

hey.. first off, nice job on the sentinels!! they look great battling the xmen (i love the wolverine "dis-arming" that one on the ground :lol: .... my question tho: are those the 2.5" mates?! as already stated by the punisher the idea from the marvel vs capcom game would be best.... not little yet not too big... and i was wondering, has anyone tried to make these style sentinels with the sauron sized body? (unless those ARE the sauron sized body then my statement is void :P ) ive seen on ebay numorous times batches of 4 - 10 saurons for reasonable prices... i plan on tryen this out sooner or later (hopefully sooner) ..... yer customs are inspiring me to go scour ebay for those saurons as we speak :D

hey.. first off, nice job on the sentinels!! they look great battling the xmen (i love the wolverine "dis-arming" that one on the ground :lol: .... my question tho: are those the 2.5" mates?! as already stated by the punisher the idea from the marvel vs capcom game would be best.... not little yet not too big... and i was wondering, has anyone tried to make these style sentinels with the sauron sized body? (unless those ARE the sauron sized body then my statement is void :P ) ive seen on ebay numorous times batches of 4 - 10 saurons for reasonable prices... i plan on tryen this out sooner or later (hopefully sooner) ..... yer customs are inspiring me to go scour ebay for those saurons as we speak :D

it looks like the 3in body (that is the Sauron size) to me. but either way they look awesome!

I made the sentinels out of old promos. Two Tower promos and an Art Asylum one. I believe that they are the three inch bodies. I made some simple decals using my printer and labels so the can be easily removed if I wish to do so. Thanks for the nice responses.

I made the sentinels out of old promos. Two Tower promos and an Art Asylum one. I believe that they are the three inch bodies. I made some simple decals using my printer and labels so the can be easily removed if I wish to do so. Thanks for the nice responses.

umm if you have extra promos in that quantity that you wish to dispatch I have extra money in which I can dispatch in exchange for said promos

• 5 years later...