UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Zombie SDCC 2-pack

tpugmire

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't the set supposed to come with Wasp's head? I just got mine today from AFX and there's no Wasp head. What gives?

The 5-pack comes with Wasp's head, not the two pack. Would have made more sense to have Black Panther come with it, but that wasn't the case. Nor did Giant Man, for that matter.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't the set supposed to come with Wasp's head? I just got mine today from AFX and there's no Wasp head. What gives?

The 4-pack comes with Wasp's head, not the two pack. Would have made more sense to have Black Panther come with it, but that wasn't the case. Nor did Giant Man, for that matter.

Yeah, in the five pack on display at WWC today, Spider-Man was holding a Brunette Severed Head. I honestly didn't know who's head it was supposed to be. (I never read the Zombie books) but I guess it was her, now that you mention it.

Anyone here ordered from AFX to the UK?

I went to order 2 Packs of the daredevil/giantman and one of the box set and the cheapest postage I could get from them was $43..the other was $125!!

Sorry but I aint paying that for 3 cardboard boxes and some plastic.

What I wanted to know was what postage method if you have ordered from them before has others used?

• 1 month later...