UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Awsome find

maxcarnage

I just happened to be in the neighborhood of a different comic book store, that I do not normally go. This comic book store does not carry minimates, which is really why I do not go there.

BUT... today they did! They had the original 5 packs from TRU AND the 4 packs that came out later! They had been opened to see the mystery figure, but other untouched for $12. I bought the hulk/daredevil pack, and will most likely be going back tomorrow to get the spiderman pack. OK so maybe is was not the best find in the world but I know there are a lot of new collector out there that missed their Hulk and Banner. so check out my want/have list, and make me an offer.

on the topic of great finds.... i was at my local comic shop and the owner told me he picked up some old minimates from a collector.... seeing as how i have all the older minimates i wasnt too excited to see the first 3 waves... plus the 4 packs... and some of the first exclusives.... no biggy.. then i saw it... black spiderman and venom.... wait for it.... for 10 bucks!!! *gasp* i snatched that up something fierce.... now i got one loose(which i probably over paid for a few months back) and one packaged... hes probably the only minimate ill ever keep in the package

i always keep my eyes peeled for mates when i go to toy stores or comic shops.... you never know what you might find :D