UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who is going to Wizrd World Chicago?

I will be there on Saturday. Can't really afford to stay overnight this year, so I had to settle for a one day pass. I'm probably hopelessly behind on Minimates, but I'll be buying whatever I can find at the show, and then it's off to the LEGO store to spend even more money!!

I will be there on Saturday.

Don't forget to pick me up a Shockini! :P

you know those new who wants to be a superhero shockinis do look tempting, i just might have to switch hobbies! :D

:) I think you missed the sarcasm in Mr Ster's typing...

T.

Already started today but I was... am... did... will be... all of the above. All weekend.

I live about 15 minutes from it, so I go every year. Luckily when it comes to Minimates all the earlier exclusives of the year are always sold as leftovers. *Thumbs Up*

Just got back, lots of good stuff!

-They had plenty of marvel zombies two packs!

-I was looking at the displays and noticed that zombie iron mans mask can flip up and down! SWEET!

- I didnt see star trek wave one, rocky boxed set one, bsg wave 2, OR marvel wave 16, so we should be getting them soon!

-Had usual stuff on dispaly, only new thing was hobby/scarlet spider and dc wave 8'

- dc direct booth was handing out free dc wave three minimates! whohoooo!!! i scored some, did anybody else?

thats about it minimates wise!

now what to do with some spare dc fellas....

Just got back, lots of good stuff!

-They had plenty of marvel zombies two packs!

-I was looking at the displays and noticed that zombie iron mans mask can flip up and down! SWEET!

- I didnt see star trek wave one, rocky boxed set one, bsg wave 2, OR marvel wave 16, so we should be getting them soon!

-Had usual stuff on dispaly, only new thing was hobby/scarlet spider and dc wave 8'

- dc direct booth was handing out free dc wave three minimates! whohoooo!!! i scored some, did anybody else?

thats about it minimates wise!

now what to do with some spare dc fellas....

Scored! DC Direct hooked it up and gave my entourage 5 free 2 packs! (I already had and doubles, but free mates is awesome!)

Thanks a bunch to DC Direct!!!!!

WW4M

Ahh what the crap I totally was there and got nada on the free stuff :wallbash:

For the most part, they were really only handing them out to kids which is cool. You had to be around at the right time for when they gave them out. They only handed out a few cases a day.