UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Batman preps for Season 5 with the League..

The Vox

I haven't followed THE BATMAN animated show very close until noticing that at the end of season 4, Bats gets introduced to the starting of the Justice League (Hal, Barry, Carter, J'onn, etc) Very Silver Age in it's lineup. Then at the Con it was stated that these heroes will be doing several team ups in Season 5. Since these are a lot of characters that wouldn't have been focused on in the JLU side of the C3 license, it made me wish C3 was still going just for THE BATMAN show side of the license.

Don't get me wrong, I am very happy DCD picked up minis and the selection has been unbelievable, I just can't help but wonder what kind of vehicles and playsets could be built with the upcoming season in mind. :)

my 2 cents

Vox

Still running and it's awesome. I hated this 'toon at first. Mostly due to the Joker design, but I was able to look past that and really started to enjoy the show in season 2. The end of S4 did indeed show a Justice League, and a very good line-up at that.

I can't wait for Season 5 to start up, and I wouldn't mind some new 'Mates from it either... But I'm just happy to have DC 'Mates again, so I ain't gonna bitch...

I believe the next season starts around September 22.. not exactly sure on the date. The first 2 episodes are a two parter with guest star Superman. I miss the JLU animated show and this The Batman show has grown on me.. so I'm looking forward to a few justice league visitors this season.

I was never and Huge fan of the sho,w but it has grown on me too. I think mainly because there are no other comicbook shows on any more. Well they are starting the spiderman so I guess if that does not suck we will have another tv show that we wished they made minimates for.

huh i never really liked the look of the batmans face it looked to like warped and stretched

I was the same way. The look of several characters seemed VERY off to me.. (especially Joker) but the show really is done quite well.. IMO it has to grow on you over time.. and as has been stated, there isn't much out right now to fill the void that the JLU show left behind.. so I gave it a chance.

I didn't know a new Spiderman cartoon was in the mix. I'll have to look into that.

Vox

huh i never really liked the look of the batmans face it looked to like warped and stretched

I was the same way. The look of several characters seemed VERY off to me.. (especially Joker) but the show really is done quite well.. IMO it has to grow on you over time.. and as has been stated, there isn't much out right now to fill the void that the JLU show left behind.. so I gave it a chance.

I didn't know a new Spiderman cartoon was in the mix. I'll have to look into that.

Vox

Yeah, I watched the show sporadically in Seasons 1 thru 3, and then I got hooked during Season 4. Very excited for Season 5!

Vox, there's also a new X-Men cartoon coming out.