UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Convention Exclusives!

Jatta Pake

I heard a Rumor.... Between the gossip on the two passwords and a minimate thart wasa shown at AA....

There is a an Exclusive this year..... John Stewart GL....

And before you all ask me to pick them up.... I'll try to get my hands on as many as I can.... but no promises....

I Also have pix of DC proto's I'll get them up as soon as I can!

T.

Crap! Based on the password clue, I figured they were giving out Green Lantern rings. It never crossed my mind that it might be a GL Minimate.

I would like to be the first to put out an open request to anyone attending the con to try and pick one up for me. Pretty pretty please. You'll be rewarded and be my best friend for life.

Thanks for passing on the news, Timbo. Now get those DC Minimate pictures up! :D

My Thoughts?

OMAC leaves a bit to be desired... Hopefully the released one will have a bit more detail...

Joker's face is way too small... Creepy as hell, but small...

They give Power Girl a slip over chest, and it's flat?

All of those arrows with GA = Frakin' Awesome!

Batman's gotta painted on face? Looks like they reused the Batgirl mask...

Those are just my quick observations. I know they're prototypes, but I'm hoping that they fix these...

I want the DC Minis to be good... Gods, do I want them to be good...

My Thoughts?

OMAC leaves a bit to be desired... Hopefully the released one will have a bit more detail...

Those are just my quick observations. I know they're prototypes, but I'm hoping that they fix these...

OMAC... looks cool but has very odd hips!

joker... doesn't look so bad on the real minimate

PG.... looks good to me but Danny would want a bigger rack!

Batmans face... Actually looks really good., the paint on works pretty well.

The one that looks the most worrying to me was Harleyquin her face just looked wrong :(

I stood an peered into the abyss of the display case for long enough for a staff member to come up and look at me from the other side :S

I'm glad we got to see some pics of new minis. Like mostly everyone else, OMAC is the most disappointing. I really hope they fix his hips. It looks really odd the way they have it now. I'm also loving the acc. that Green Arrow comes with. NICE! No pics of Ares or Luthor? I was eager to see how they turned out. Overall I'm happy with the way they seem to be turning out. Definately eager to purchase all of them. Though if the OMAC remains the same I may rethink buying an OMAC army.

Also when will it be confirmed if they in fact will have an exclusive John Stewart GL mini?

Also when will it be confirmed if they in fact will have an exclusive John Stewart GL mini?

unoffcially it has been, not only by me putting 2&2 together... one of our members was told by the guys at DCD.

T.

Awesome news! How much are these guys going to cost? If at all possible can someone pick up one for me?

Giveaways....... I'll try to scoop as many up for the members as possible BUT I'm not promising anyone YET....

T.

Does anyone know when they will be giving them away. I live near orange county so San Diego is within driving distance ( a long drive). Do you have to pay to enter the con, if its not too much and if they are giving them away on a day I'm not working I think I might be able to go down there myself and see if I can pick a few up to help out people on here as well.

Does anyone know when they will be giving them away. I live near orange county so San Diego is within driving distance ( a long drive). Do you have to pay to enter the con, if its not too much and if they are giving them away on a day I'm not working I think I might be able to go down there myself and see if I can pick a few up to help out people on here as well.

I think they have 'lots' and will be giving them away all weekend..

As for cost to get go check out www.comic-con.org for prices

Nuts, why did it have to be GL and minimate related. I'm excited, but then I realize that this will cost me an arm and leg, and if I had an arm and leg I would've gone to SDCC. Might've been cheapier. Well if I can ask for a hook up I would appriciate it. Now I really hate NAU.

This line hasn't officially started yet and already they're releasing an exclusive that i can't get hold of?

:(

If anyone going can get me one, i'd be eternally grateful :)

My Thoughts?

My thoughts exactly. Especially on PG, she looks like a football player.