UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

so who won "the Hunt"?

I think TBT said no one here scored top prize, but that some Multiverse members placed.

Ok folks in case you're Wondering what happened with the hunt... There's Good news and Bad news.....

Bad news is we didn't win the 'big one' so the silver and gold end up with someone who's not a member.... YET.

I talked to the girl who won on Thurs and she said she'd might be signing up at some point...

The good news is guys from the multiverse scooped wins in two catagories.... WELL DONE GUYS...

A HUGE thanks to DST for running this contest and making it a lot of fun...

More details & photo's to follow, I need to run to the airport now and make sure Nervous & Eagle get their flight home :)

T.

Me and a few friends were going to do this, but we just knew we wouldn't be able to do this plus go see everything we wanted and still be able to win, so we decided against it.

Oh well; if they do another one next year, we'll have a strict strict schedule.

Me and a few friends were going to do this, but we just knew we wouldn't be able to do this plus go see everything we wanted and still be able to win, so we decided against it.

Oh well; if they do another one next year, we'll have a strict strict schedule.

Honestly, it didn't need to be so difficult. My team had fun with it and never once took it too seriously. It was meant to be fun. If it wasn't fun for your team, you had no business getting involved. I think our pictures speak for themselves.