UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Minimate Shirts?

So I was snoopin' around the DST booth and saw some boxes stacked in the corner with white T-Shirts in them. I folded back a bit of one shirt and I thought I could read the minimate logo, and possible DST and Art Asylum. I asked the guy at the cash register if they were selling Minimate T-Shirts and he said, "NO, NO WE ARE NOT" kind of snippy. Are these shirts for the people doing the minimate hunt? I should of signed up but me and my friends just had way to much we want to do this week and so I didn't bother. oh well..

So I was snoopin' around the DST booth and saw some boxes stacked in the corner with white T-Shirts in them. I folded back a bit of one shirt and I thought I could read the minimate logo, and possible DST and Art Asylum. I asked the guy at the cash register if they were selling Minimate T-Shirts and he said, "NO, NO WE ARE NOT" kind of snippy. Are these shirts for the people doing the minimate hunt? I should of signed up but me and my friends just had way to much we want to do this week and so I didn't bother. oh well..

Yes they were for the hunt... you guys should have signed up to get shirts & the hunt minimate... :)

T.

SWEEET! Just after meeting TBT (et al) at the DST booth, the staff threw a couple HUNT shirts out and I snagged one. If I can make it back to Cali next year I will definitely get involved in the hunt.

Cheers.

Vox