UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Art Work!

onslaught, squall, ace ventura, and invisible woman gotta be my favorites, theres just so many!

A lot of those are SO old. The Squall was done in a much more detailed style. I like it, but it was so time consuming and hard to do. I like the ones with the thick borders a lot better.

I had even older ones at one point, but they're completely gone. No history of them at all. It's sad really. At one point I had every single one I've ever done.

Stupid computers.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all awesome!!! The Spidey ones rock, plus I do love the Dr. Doom as well.

Hmmm....it makes me think that an artwork book might make a good next fundraising project. Your work alone would be like an encyclopedia.....:) I don't think there would be copyright issues if no one is making money....

• 5 months later...
Normally I despise the South Park style, but you've really taken a old idea and run with it, and made it Kickass...way to gor dude, Thumbs up!

thanks for the comment. about time SOMEBODY had something to say. if you like it, check out my deviant art page.

http://bizklimkit.deviantart.com/

And I draw these without using any kind of generators to do it for me.

Edit: KISS.

Paul_Stanley_by_bizklimkit.jpg

Peter_Criss_by_bizklimkit.jpg

Ace_Frehley_by_bizklimkit.jpg

Gene_Simmons_by_bizklimkit.jpg

• 2 weeks later...