UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Any DC mates at SDCC?

The Vox

What are the odds of DC having a minimate at their booth in 2 weeks at the San Diego Comic Con? Last year John Stewart was available to those that recited the oath.. so this year?....

How about some guesses:

Last year they went simple with a character that required no extra parts or even a hair piece.. that may have nothing to do with this year but who knows...

Kyle Rayner? eh.. probably not another Green Lantern

Wonder Girl? just paint Wonder Woman different.. maybe not popular enough

Superboy? black t-shirt.. no cape.. simple.. maybe.

battle damaged Hal Jordan?

I don't know folks.. maybe I'm just dreaming.. and maybe one of you has more insight.. but as I'm going to my first ever Comic Con.. I'm really hoping to see something from DC!!!!

-V

Last years Green lantern was a base figure because of time restrictions, I had that info straight from someone at AA last year.

last years figure was such a surprise that we didn't know until it was leaked out on Preview night. I dont think we'll get another this year though, last years was supposed to be there to whip up interest in a new line.

T.

• 1 month later...

Wow.. these are going for big bucks on ebay. Man I should have signed up for the Hunt.. I knew I wouldn't have time to really compete but I should have signed up anyway. At least I got an XL shirt as they were throwing them to the crowd.. I can sleep in it. :)

Wow.. these are going for big bucks on ebay. Man I should have signed up for the Hunt.. I knew I wouldn't have time to really compete but I should have signed up anyway. At least I got an XL shirt as they were throwing them to the crowd.. I can sleep in it. :)

[shameless self promotion]

You can always sign up for our "PHOTO HUNT" with the current number of entries you stand a pretty good chance to win one and you have a much longer timescale to complete the tasks.

[/shameless selfpromotion]

T.