UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Is there a Master List of Minis for SDCC?

I was wondering if there is a list for San Diego Comic Con showing all of the minis that will be there in their respective booths. Are there any other booths other than these 4 that may have minis?

Please correct me if I am wrong here but so far:

Art Asylum: Defenders 4 Pack (Doctor Strange, Modern Namor, __, __)

Diamond: Zombies 2-pack (Giant Man Zombie, Dare Devil Zombie)

DCDirect:

Marvel:

AFX: Zombies 2-pack (Iron Man Zombie, Black Panther beat up) -Thanks Shanester

Thanks gang.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all of the input. I have been so confused as to what is an unveiling and what is for sale or available in some way at the Con.

I'm still hoping DC has a surprise single figure like last year. I know its a long shot but it would be a great way to say thanks to the fans that have gobbled up the first 4 waves!! (and I know John Stewart was just to launch the series.. a man can still dream)

Thanks for all of the input. I have been so confused as to what is an unveiling and what is for sale or available in some way at the Con.

I'm still hoping DC has a surprise single figure like last year. I know its a long shot but it would be a great way to say thanks to the fans that have gobbled up the first 4 waves!! (and I know John Stewart was just to launch the series.. a man can still dream)

I'll post with a full what's at the show or not on Wednesday after I get back from preview night .

T.

The hunt sounds great in theory but with so much going on that weekend I don't know if I will have time to do it..

TV Show Panels, Film Festival, Video Game Testing, Booths, Beach, Clubs, etc.. just don't think I can add another thing to my trip. :(