UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Leaving :(

Hi guys,

Many of you probably don't remember me, I'm an older member of the the community.

The minimate community was a fantastic one to belong to, and I am sad to leave it.

Special thanks to the following members: Cloneme, TBT, Shanester, AdyCarter and Danny/Divebomb (not sure which you go by)

I'm still keeping a few of my favorite mates, but otherwise, I'm selling my entire collection here (sorry for that link ^_^)

I hope you won't remember me as the guy who sold his bombermate, but as an active forum meber

Thanks for all the great times ^_^,

Thechameleon23 (Greg)

PS. I wasn't sure where to put this, so don't kill me if this wasn't the best place

Shame to see you go...

I am also leaving minimates soon for they are beginning to get to expensive

That and I think I am getting to old for them

But I am not selling mine on ebay because most of my minis I want to keep

Shame to see you go...

I am also leaving minimates soon for they are beginning to get to expensive

That and I think I am getting to old for them

But I am not selling mine on ebay because most of my minis I want to keep

Heh, too old? How old are you?

ok acording to my parents and my friends (besides you guys) i am to old

Feh I say! Feh! Who cares what my parents think? Or my friends? Actually, I managed to get one of my friends into Transformers (still trying for minimates). Anyway, thats something that comes with the misunderstandings of toy collecting. You're never too old for fun! What else needs your money, women? Ok, ok, maybe women...

Hi guys,

Many of you probably don't remember me, I'm an older member of the the community.

The minimate community was a fantastic one to belong to, and I am sad to leave it.

Special thanks to the following members: Cloneme, TBT, Shanester, AdyCarter and Danny/Divebomb (not sure which you go by)

I'm still keeping a few of my favorite mates, but otherwise, I'm selling my entire collection here (sorry for that link ^_^)

I hope you won't remember me as the guy who sold his bombermate, but as an active forum meber

Thechameleon23 (Greg)

PS. I wasn't sure where to put this, so don't kill me if this wasn't the best place

Hey Greg,

I'm sad to see you go...two things...

One is that I'll remember you as being the young member that that let me respect that teens on the board could act like in a way I didn't want to kill them and Secondly that everyone quits hobbies eventually, no hard feelings and no negative vibes, whatever you need to do to get ya through life & good luck with whatever obsession fills your time ;)

I know you're cutting out out the collection but it's easy to take a few minutes to take those extra online clicks and swing by occasionally... don't be a total stranger fella :)

T.

I quit buying Minimates too. (too expensive and fragile for me) Like TBT said, you should still swing by on occasion. The "Minimate Arms" and "Other Toys and Collectibles" areas are still very cool places to rap about things other than Minimates. If not, good luck in your 'Mate-free future!

Boy, we're having a real "changing of the guard" thing going on lately. It's a shame to see such good friends drop the habit, but everyone reaches a point in life where they have to leave some things behind. That being said, its still sad to see people go. Best of luck in your non-minimate endeavors, and as has been said before, you'll always be welcome here.

I wonder how many will come crawling back when we get our 8" articulate Giant-Man? :lol:

I'm sad to see you go...two things...

One is that I'll remember you as being the young member that that let me respect that teens on the board could act like in a way I didn't want to kill them and Secondly that everyone quits hobbies eventually, no hard feelings and no negative vibes, whatever you need to do to get ya through life & good luck with whatever obsession fills your time ;)

I know you're cutting out out the collection but it's easy to take a few minutes to take those extra online clicks and swing by occasionally... don't be a total stranger fella :)

T.

Thanks! It means a lot to me to know that people weren't annoyed with my presence :lol:

I quit buying Minimates too. (too expensive and fragile for me) Like TBT said, you should still swing by on occasion. The "Minimate Arms" and "Other Toys and Collectibles" areas are still very cool places to rap about things other than Minimates. If not, good luck in your 'Mate-free future!

I'll come by every once in a while. I may be quitting the hobby, but I still like to see what new mates our out.

Oh, and if AA for some reason decides to make LOST minimates (Like that'll happen), I'll definitely come back.

ok acording to my parents and my friends (besides you guys) i am to old

I'll be 25 in a few weeks, and toys are pretty much the only thing I spend my spare money on nowadays. Who gives a crap what other people think/say?

Hate to see you go, Chameleon, but I love to watch you leave.

:lol:

I'm sorry, that's gross and inappropriate, but I had to!

Hi guys,

Thechameleon23 (Greg)

TC23, sad to see you go. Hope you still stop by on occasion. You were on my list to receive one of the first 8" Maximates I make. ;)

Sucks to see anyone go, especially someone who's been around and in this as long, if not longer than a lot of members. But anyway, I guess it's See ya when I see ya.

-CloneMe