UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Classic Spider-man boxed set

MINI_MYTE

What's the chance of ever picking up the Torment Spiderman, Powerhouse Venom and Melee Symbiote Spiderman without having to shell out for Sandman and Hydroman too?

Will they ever be released in 2-packs?

:blink:

If Target "does" release their exclusive Spider-Man wave, you should be able to pick up Torment Spidey, Venom and Melee Sybiote SM in 2-packs packed with other "new" (repainted) characters. Remember, that's if Target goes ahead with their exclusive. If not, I imagine you should be able to pick up singles on eBay.

What's the chance of ever picking up the Torment Spiderman, Powerhouse Venom and Melee Symbiote Spiderman without having to shell out for Sandman and Hydroman too?

Will they ever be released in 2-packs?

:blink:

If Target "does" release their exclusive Spider-Man wave, you should be able to pick up Torment Spidey, Venom and Melee Sybiote SM in 2-packs packed with other "new" (repainted) characters. Remember, that's if Target goes ahead with their exclusive. If not, I imagine you should be able to pick up singles on eBay.

Thanks for the info!

@#$%&* arm on my sandman broke off! anyone have one they want to get rid of?

Are you sure you can't reattach it?

OH YEAH the ball joint is stuck in the arm i cant even get it out with pliers. grrrrrrrr

Work the tip of an exacto knife into the gap between the ball and the shoulder. You should be able to get enough of a grip in the ball to pop it out if you're careful.

Work the tip of an exacto knife into the gap between the ball and the shoulder. You should be able to get enough of a grip in the ball to pop it out if you're careful.

THANKS!

got out my pick set and got it out but it still P!$$e$ me off now i have to replace a mediocre figure -M

THANKS!

got out my pick set and got it out but it still P!$$e$ me off now i have to replace a mediocre figure -M

Ok this is an easy way of fixing it... do you have another minimate you can use as a spare?

Because of the big chest thing then a whole bunch of mates would work as a replacement torso, pretty much any green minimate is not going to be noticable after you slip the Big chest over it!

T.

Ok this is an easy way of fixing it... do you have another minimate you can use as a spare?

Because of the big chest thing then a whole bunch of mates would work as a replacement torso, pretty much any green minimate is not going to be noticable after you slip the Big chest over it!

T.

yeah, but i have to admit to being completly anal when it comes to things like this, i will get a new one and use the parts for customs- sick huh?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I have a question for those who bought.

Did anyone else have a problem with the sandman figures arms? I went to turn his arm.. and it snapped off with the ball broken off inside. I didn't push it hard or anything, just turned it like you would the arm on any other action figure and the plastic just broke off. If this is just a fluke, I'll take it back... but has anyone else had a problem with this?

I bought this set on like July 5th or 6th at my LCS because- well because it was there and it was MMs... I really only wanted the Hydroman so if anyone wants the other ones or wants to make an offer, they're still in the box... I listed it in the want/have but got no takers... Its some cool stuff in there and I really don't plan on keeping any of it so let me know.

What ever happened to the Target exclusive Spidermna minimates? Oh and sorry if anyone already asked this before.

Hindsight....

Does anybody now think the fact DST produced the Classic set was sign that they decided to play it safe and ensure that they got use out of some of the new designs if Target pulled out? If so, Target deal must of being shakey even back when it was announced...

^I don't think so. Especially considering they were announced around the same time if not just before the Target wave. 9 out of 10 we usually see new mates at comics shops before mass market retailers. Plus the Spider-man movie had just hit, can't wait to eventually see those mates released without those that are in the classic box set.

On the Sandman, watch out they are prone to breakage at the holder ball joints.