Shanester

I don't think anyone knows this.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, the silver surfer, of course!

Patriot

No Surfer was second. It was a guy called Fallen One, who later became herald of Thanos. He was given Dark Energy rather than Cosmic energy like the other heralds.

dang

the answer is the coffee bean. and i am also quite embarrassed that i am the only one who reads mary jane :whistling:

who is galactus's first herald?

i read them to theres nothing to be ashamed about

OK to my favourite Villain, how many people have worn the Venom suit? Lets keep this to present day, and ignore alternate universes and the future.

No, sorry. The Carnage suit was slightly different to the Venom one so I'm not counting that one.

All correct, but there is one more.

All correct, but there is one more.

If you're talking Patricia Robertson, that shouldn't count, as she wore a clone of the Venom symbiote (what is it with clones and Spider-Man?). Otherwise, I'll have to reflect on it, as that's all I can think of.

No, to my knowledge, which I have checked on wikipedia, there is another than the suit bonded to.

Ok, if you're not including The Venom series with Patricia Robertson from a few years back, where Venom bonded with a huge amount of different people, a dog and a crow... (sigh)

My guesses are... Peter Parker, Eddie Brock, Anne Weying Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Mac Gargan and Horatio Walters.

I don't even have a clue who Horatio Walters even is... just found some wierd link after searching the internet and his name was assosiated to Venom.

So did i get it right?

I think this has got a bit confusing. The last one that I knew was Anne Weying Brock, so I suppose Dragon gets it. I've never heard of Horatio Walters either.

Horatio Walters was actually Venomm, a Black Panther villain, who had nothing to do with Venom that I'm aware of.

Sticking with the symbiote theme, who has worn the Carnage symbiote in the regular 616 universe?

Off the top of my head.... is it Cletus Kasady, Ben Reilly and the Silver Surfer?

Horatio Walters was actually Venomm, a Black Panther villain, who had nothing to do with Venom that I'm aware of.

Sticking with the symbiote theme, who has worn the Carnage symbiote in the regular 616 universe?

Off the top of my head.... is it Cletus Kasady, Ben Reilly and the Silver Surfer?

That's correct. Wikipedia said John Jameson wore the symbiote as well, but I can't find any more information on it.

So i got it right...!? There was no other really obscure characters who wore it?

If so... does that mean it's my question now?

Oh, I'm sure there's some obscure character somewhere that wore the symbiote for all of two panels in some non-Spidey book, but it was my question and you gave me the answer I was looking for. You're up.