UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Help Wanted To Identify A Toy

So about 6 years ago i picked up a robot in Tesco's (Hence possibly UK only) that is made up of three military vehicles, a tank, an A.P.C and a Helicopter... (Pictures included but excuse the quality, it's my phone camera)

They're about the size of the average hotwheels car and made from plastic and metal...

There was a few others that were from this line but they was mainly cars like hot rods and racing cars...

What i want to find out what particular line are these from and what company made them (No trademarks or identifying marks on any of the vehicles)

Any help would be appreciated guys...

post-311-1180701983_thumb.jpg

post-311-1180701998_thumb.jpg

Seriously, on a board filled with toy collectors not one person has seen this toy or anything like it before :blink:

Also, picked up something from Ebay the other day. It's 4 Police motorbikes and a Police car that change to robots and then combine into a bigger robot with the bikes as arms and legs and the car as the main body, it's also blue and white. Not a fantastic figure but does anybody know what it is or where it's from ?

I'll try and get a photo in the morning and put it up

its only been a day,try be patient, i think those are transformers armadas or maybe transformers knock offs, but im probally wrong

They're definitely not Transformers related, i know that much about them...

You might want to try posting this on the Toy News International forums - someone there is bound to know what you've got.

Just posted it over on the TNI forums. Didn't post it there originally because i don't really know anybody there...

Thanks anyway guys...

Oooh I have them! But I got them so long ago I can't remember where...or what they are...

Patriot

Oooh I have them! But I got them so long ago I can't remember where...or what they are...

Patriot

IMO they're quite possibly the coolest combining army vehicles next to Bruticus *nods*

Also, picked up something from Ebay the other day. It's 4 Police motorbikes and a Police car that change to robots and then combine into a bigger robot with the bikes as arms and legs and the car as the main body, it's also blue and white. Not a fantastic figure but does anybody know what it is or where it's from ?

I'll try and get a photo in the morning and put it up

Oh and i found out what this is...

It's a bootleg of this

That police combiner is sweet!

It looks a hell of a lot better in the plastic than it does in the pictures as it goes...

But i definitely want to pick up the rest of the series...

This...

This...

This...

This...

This...

This...

This...

This...

This...

This...

This...

Definitely a cool line of figures...

Those ARE cool. They all combine with each other, huh?

Pretty much yeah, and the last three links act as base station units for the smaller vehicles...

Have a look through that site because he's got some amazing stuff and most of it i now want to add to my collection...

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Particularly want to get this this...

awesome!!!

Indeed, although it has now given me something else to collect apart from Zoids, Minimates, Transformers, Revoltech and a variety of other robot type figures...

DAMN!!! That particular robot you listed is f***ing awesome! Who new such cool transforming robots that weren't Transformers existed?

F***ing awesome and f***ing expensive as well. Found one on Ebay here...

Serious money...

And yeah, i knew about Transformers, Robotech and Gundam but that site has opened my eyes to so many different cool robot toylines...

Gonna have to keep my eyes on ebay now