UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I finally found my way here!

Hi! I've only been collecting Minimates for a couple of months. I got interested after getting the free DC Direct John Stewart Minimate from WWC last year.

I didn't want to get too into these because Marvel already had a few series out before I knew of them. Also getting the variants is alway a pain. But since the DC ones are just releasing I figured I could jump on them since they are new. Now I'm trying to play catch up on the Marvel stuff too. :D

I collect comic book stuff and Star Wars stuff. I get what cool sci-fi, fantasy, or horror collectibles I find interesting.

I'm from Mid-Nebraska.

Born in May, 1976.

Welcome aboard, I was also born in '76 and I'm from mid-Iowa, my Midwestern brother!

No, I'm geeky but not that geeky ;)

Oh, that hurt! :biggrin: I wasn't talking to you anyway! :tongue: I was asking the other person from the MidWest.

So uh, why do you feel the need to wrap every post in tags? :ermm:

It's just something I do and have always done. Nothing special.

No, no. don't sell yourself short. Obviously the bold makes your posts stand out. It shows you are a special person. Your thoughts and feelings have such an extrodinary gravitas that they must be weighted more heavily than everybody elses. This board needs your bolded posts, now, more than ever. I always felt this place was missing something, but couldn't quite figure out what it was. Of course now its exceedingly obvious, I don't know how we survived so long without your bolded words. Truly the Golden Days are upon us.

No, no. don't sell yourself short. Obviously the bold makes your posts stand out. It shows you are a special person. Your thoughts and feelings have such an extrodinary gravitas that they must be weighted more heavily than everybody elses. This board needs your bolded posts, now, more than ever. I always felt this place was missing something, but couldn't quite figure out what it was. Of course now its exceedingly obvious, I don't know how we survived so long without your bolded words. Truly the Golden Days are upon us.

Are you being sarcastic? Go easy on the new guy. Welcome Sithspawn. Love the screen name. STAR WARS RULES!butnotasmuchasStarTrek :biggrin:

Great, I'm glad you appreciate it! It can tend to bugs some people, but I don't know why.

Are you being sarcastic? Go easy on the new guy. Welcome Sithspawn. Love the screen name. STAR WARS RULES!butnotasmuchasStarTrek :biggrin:

I can't believe you just said Star Trek is better then Star Wars?! :o It's on! :biggrin:

Actually, I don't mind Star Trek. I just couldn't get into watching all the series they had out an one point. They are great when your stuck in a motel and board, you can usually find a rerun or 2.

Zark, I think that I just made an enemy on the boards. ;) Anyway I didn't say that ALL Star Trek is better than Star Wars. In fact I can name the things that are better: Star Trek TOS, TNG,TWOK, TVH, and First Contact. These things made Star Trek great as Voyager and DS9 ruined it. Voyager is actually decent when it has the Borg in it though.