UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello everybody!

New to this forum (as is obvious, lol) and new to minimates.

As you can tell from my name I'm a fan of Battlestar Galactica. I bought the first Wave and pre-ordered the second one. Also got the Toyfair Starbuck, 5 pack Modern Cylons, and a Cylon Elf.

I've also got the Spider-Man 3 minimates (The one where Spidey is in his regular blue and red suit and the one where he's in the all black one). Also got a Batman and Omac minimate along with the Joker and Harley minimates.

But other then those that's it. I'm interested in making some customes, but that's not the thread for this, lol.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and look forward to chatting with all of you.

Welcome to the board BSGDude,

Always good to have another minimate fan aboard, esp one that comes from a sightly different background than the high percentage of comicbook geeks we have here :D

T.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Trekker: Heh, sure. Have any questions just shoot me a PM, lol.

Fujis: Might be allow before I get to making them, not sure how to go about it yet, lol. I'll have to get some more mini's and practice a bit.

Soylent Bean: Thanks!

TBT!: I have a question for you. Mind if I shoot you a PM or ask it here?

Rad: Yeah, the addiction has already started eatting at my bank account, lol.

Now a general question to anyone who cares to answer. I've seen a few pictures of minimates posed on Lego's. Are they able to be posed on any Lego? Or is it a certain kind? (I've noticed the hole in their feet seems slightly bigger then a regular Lego block. But it's been a while sense I've played with a Lego.)

And if I missed the answer in a Q&A Thread go ahead and feel free to slap me.

Hi BSGDude! Welcome to the forums :)

The C3-feet (so named as the Minimate version of Lego was called C3) means that the Minimates can be pegged onto Lego and other similar building block properties.

Hi BSGDude! Welcome to the forums :)

The C3-feet (so named as the Minimate version of Lego was called C3) means that the Minimates can be pegged onto Lego and other similar building block properties.

Thanks! Just the answer I was hopeing for.

I'm a bit of a noob too. Its good to see other people are getting into mates at the same time as me.