UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bad News for BSG Season Four

I just hope season 4 is the end and is concluded well, without a feeling of it being rushed.

I remember how Babylon 5 was supposed to run 5 seasons, got cancelled in the fourth. Rushed to tell the whole story and then got picked up for another series. Totally devalued the story Straczynski was trying to tell.

I was hoping to get a few more series of mates after the ones they already announced, and now I wonder if we'll even get the ones that have been, seeing as the show is going to be over........this will make me a sad, sad person if they don't make them. I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed we get at least a couple series of mates after the upcoming ones!

Whether it's one or two more seasons, I just hope that it is decided well ahead of time, so that the creators can plan a proper ending.

• 3 weeks later...

Sooo..no "Pegasus" movie? While it's sad to have my favorite show confirming it's end, I do agree that doing so on "their own terms" was a wise decision and hopefully will leave fans satisfied and craving more rather than feeling abandoned. My only real concern is how this might effect the merchandising-side of BSG. Hopefully, it will "light a fire under their asses" to produce more products quickly(not at the expense of quality though) rather than simply "pulling the plug" on the proposed lines. 2008 should prove to be intense; either extremely exciting, or.....tragic. C'mon DST, please don't "F" this up!

I think the Pegaus movie is still coming out(Fall 2007) before season 4 bows(2008). I'm going with the David Eick blog(after all he is a producer). But it's all up to Sci-Fi channel, whether they want to do a fifth season.

I think the Pegaus movie is still coming out(Fall 2007) before season 4 bows(2008). I'm going with the David Eick blog(after all he is a producer). But it's all up to Sci-Fi channel, whether they want to do a fifth season.

Lets hope the extra-long BSG Season 4 will allow for a couple of extra waves of minimates before it folds. There's plenty of characters I'd still like to see after Wave 3. (And no more BSG exclusives, thank you).

I read an artical on E! and it said the Pegasus movie will air in November '07. I really hope the next wave of Battlestar Mini's comes out. If not at least the ones we have are generic enough that we can make pretty good customs.

It would be interesting if a a future wave dealt with the younger versions of characters that are reportedly appearing in Razor. I'd love me a teenage Bill Adama. :D

Wait, that came out wrong....

• 2 weeks later...
Who wouldn't wants themselves a teenage Adama :P . I just read in the new T.V. guide magazine that Season 4 is it! :(:angry:

I can accept that, just don't stop producing the figures!