UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spiderman3-Flick or flop?!?!

NINTENDOwii

i went out saturday night and saw spiderman3.I thought it was good but was surpised to see that eddie brock/venom died!

(where do they get these carzy ideas?).But on to the topic , I wanted to see if you thought it was a flick or a flop..........

i went out saturday night and saw spiderman3.I thought it was good but was surpised to see that eddie brock/venom died!

(where do they get these carzy ideas?).But on to the topic , I wanted to see if you thought it was a flick or a flop..........

Just a heads up. You really should put a SPOILER warning on this thread for all those on the forum who haven't seen the movie. There's a thread up in the MINIMATES' ARMS section where we are all discussing whether or not Spidey 3 is a hit or miss.

we dont know if he died

the body never showed up, he could of slipped away

i dont think a pumkin bomb can vaporize someone

Actually, you can clearly see Brock's skeleton as his flesh is burned off by the pumpkin bomb, so I'd say that it's a pretty safe bet that Eddie is toast.

Now, there is plenty of room for more symbiotic hijinks, either with Venom redux (with a new host) or Carnage. Curt Connors still has that sample at his lab.....

we dont know if he died

The first time we ever see the Pumpkin Bomb being used in the first one, multiple people are vaporized a'la "Mars Attacks"...

I love Sam Raimi, but he pissed me off. "I hate Venom. Venom won't be in any of my movies! And, if he is, he won't be in it for long, and he won't survive!" Screw Sandman. There's a reason no one likes Sandman, and everyone loves Venom, Sam... <_<

we dont know if he died

The first time we ever see the Pumpkin Bomb being used in the first one, multiple people are vaporized a'la "Mars Attacks"...

I love Sam Raimi, but he pissed me off. "I hate Venom. Venom won't be in any of my movies! And, if he is, he won't be in it for long, and he won't survive!" Screw Sandman. There's a reason no one likes Sandman, and everyone loves Venom, Sam... <_<

My family really enjoyed Spider-Man 3, but I too was miffed that they killed eddie. They could have destroyed the Venom without killing Eddie. Eddie could have had a tiny bit left or the piece that the Professor had and Venom could have made a comeback and at the same time have closure for the movie.

:angry:

we dont know if he died

Actually, if you wanted Spider-Man you will see Green Goblin during the Unity Parade thing. He flys up to the Board Members and throws a Pumpkin bomb that completely desinigrates like 5 guys. It's possible. neo

we dont know if he died

Actually, if you wanted Spider-Man you will see Green Goblin during the Unity Parade thing. He flys up to the Board Members and throws a Pumpkin bomb that completely desinigrates like 5 guys. It's possible. neo

Kinda already said that...