UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC love thread

maxcarnage

Normally all my minimates are in a box and pushed away. I take out the ones that I want and leave the rest in there. But yesterday I took them all out, and set them up on my desk. Damn, I just got to say, looking over them all. DC rocks! I mean what would we have if not for DC. X-men 3 and the new spiderman 3 2 pack; now don’t get me wrong those are some cool minimates. But just looking at DC, I just really love those guys and gals. They are so cool. I don’t think I have liked three consecutive minimate wave this much since… I don’t know. I mean there have been 2 waves back to back that were cool. Spiderman then x-men, ff then that blade punisher but three don’t think it has ever happened. Until now. C3? Whatever. DC Minimates now! minimates forever!

I tend to agree. DC is curb stomping Marvel in my opinion right now, as well as the opinions of the other guys that buy these that I'm friends with. If Marvel would stop with the movie versions... or release them alongside the comic books line... that'd be fine. But as it is, the Avengers wave is the other one Marvel has coming out that can even compete with DC's stuff right now. Plus, figures with accessories is nice... even a spare hairpiece is better than jack squat. The more money I save from Marvel I pass right along to DC.