UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Best iron man minimate

Vigilante

I was wondering, which iron man mate is the best one? A friend of mine is willing to sell the original to me. Is this the best one to get or should i try to get the UA2 or 10 pack one?

Thanks

Patriot

I was wondering, which iron man mate is the best one? A friend of mine is willing to sell the original to me. Is this the best one to get or should i try to get the UA2 or 10 pack one?

Thanks

Patriot

Those 3 are effectively the same if you only have a small collection. There are minor difs with the AV2 one but not enoguh to worry about.

T.

As I recall TRU 10 pack had the same iron man from wave 6. And the AV2 is slightly different. Read Danny's review for more info http://www.minimatescentral.com/

Personally I would go for it if it is at a good price. You can't find the TRU 10pack anymore, and AV2 is NOT worth buying just for iron man, it is really not worth buying at all.

Great, thanks for the help guys, i'll go for it. How hard is the helmet to remove?

Patriot

Great, thanks for the help guys, i'll go for it. How hard is the helmet to remove?

Patriot

From the box, very difficult probably. The good news is that if you put the minimate in the freezer for ten minutes, then use some kitchen roll or tissue to get a grip, the helmet will come off much easier. Honest!

It's a good trick to know. :biggrin:

Some are harder than others, but it's supposed to just slide right off when you pull on it.

That's what she said....

LOL I Soooooooo nearly posted a comment like that... That line was ripe for the plucking, but with my birthday and me being older and wiser now decided not to.

T.