UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

online store listings

Hey, I was thinking that it'd be nice to have an updatable list of online stores that offer minimates. Some like AFX and Stuckakid every one knows. But others aren't as popular, and sometimes they end up being cheaper. I was just wondering if we should have a list, where we can give a rating to. For example, here are some places I normally shop (or window shop rather, considering how broke I am half the time)

*sites on hold*

I'm not sure about this. I understand your intention, but it might condone free advertising. I'll have to consult with higher powers over this one.

Also there are hugely differing experiences with online stores, I can think of some that I have had nothing bad to say but others have had nightmares.

It gets messy and I think Shane is prob right to knock it on the head before it's born.

T.

organic searches...I dated a girl who was really into that, once...

me too, and she made me try tofu :sick::yucky: ... so I dumped her, well, there were other reasons too.

I dated vegan a girl that made me try tofu. That's how I found out that I'm alergic to soy.