UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How Limited Are The Chase Figures?

So, I've been thinking about collecting the BSG Minimates and I was wondering how limited the chase figures are. I'd really like to be able to get two Ginas because I'm looking at the picture of it and I think it would be great for a custom I'm thinking about attempting. What I would really like to know is, how many two-packs are in a case and what's the chase figure ratio per case?

1 Chase figure per case. Qty 12 2/packs per case. They're pretty limited, but not that bad, considering the amount of cases available. Good luck.

what custom are you thinking about making?

A quick custom of Oracle. Ginas head and torso will be perfect.

oh now i see why you needed a spare wheelchair! :biggrin:

The way DCD is pumping-out the goods, I wouldn't be surprised if we see an actual Oracle very soon(hopefully with Black Canary, Huntress, Comm. Gordon, or a Bat-villan). I've personally put a hold on all of my DC custom ideas for this very reason. Marvel on the other-hand...SHEESH!

what custom are you thinking about making?

A quick custom of Oracle. Ginas head and torso will be perfect.

oh now i see why you needed a spare wheelchair! :biggrin:

Haha! You caught me. I actually got your package today. I'll leave a +1 for you in the feedback thread. Thanks, homie!

The way DCD is pumping-out the goods, I wouldn't be surprised if we see an actual Oracle very soon(hopefully with Black Canary, Huntress, Comm. Gordon, or a Bat-villan).

Well, considering we're getting a Barbara Gordon Batgirl in wave 3 and they seem to be concentrating on the costumed characters, I'm choosing to not hold my breath on this one. I do agree that we'll see an official Oracle eventually, though.