UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Puzzle Pieces

I don't know how anyone else feels about the Puzzle Pieces that were included with the 3" figures but I dig them! It adds another element to the line and it's something else to collect!

Since DST isn't interested in "Figure Building" waves like Marvel Legends is doing what about puzzle pieces coming with each figure that when assembled would make a huge picture. Or characters that belong to a certain subset (Spider-Man, X-Men, etc.) could have pieces that would comprise the main character's symbol.

^^^ Yeah, and DST would probably make them out of resin which would push the price of a 2-pack way up. I would like to get my hands on some more but I only remember seeing an auction for some on eBay once and that was some time ago.

^^^ Yeah, and DST would probably make them out of resin which would push the price of a 2-pack way up. I would like to get my hands on some more but I only remember seeing an auction for some on eBay once and that was some time ago.

Maybe if you tell DST that is can be a resused piece they'll make it. :P

Yeah I like the puzzle pieces too.

btw, I wondering about the lego stands that came with the LOTR packs wish they were included in the other lines.

I wondering about the lego stands that came with the LOTR packs wish they were included in the other lines.

Yeah, especially the SF line since you can't pose 'em with their "energy blasts" without them!

I think the puzzle pieces are a complete waste of time. If they'd been molded with a peg on as a stand, I could dig 'em, but they haven't.

I kind of like the "WTF-am-I-supposed-to-do-with-this?" factor although pegs would have been good.

I never understood the puzzle pieces. Ady has most of mine in his ever growing collection.

If given the choice, I would recommend that the materials be better used as accessories.

• 1 month later...

Puzzlepiecapalooza, a small mining community in Alaska, whos main export is small plastic puzzle pieces.

Alternatively the Want/Have list and random packages in the post. Seems not many people share the love for them that I do.

Interestingly I still havent even seen a Bruce Lee puzzle piece (I may be sick but I aint opening the Lees up)

The only thing I can say is that I've been doin' the Minimate thing for a long time. :D

pieces.jpg

I'm not overly enamored with the puzzle pieces (this is the first time I've taken them out of the box in over a year), but there's something about them (or me ;)) that prevents me from getting rid of them. All of these were obtained from me opening a carded or tubed Minimate. So according to this, I've got 99 3" mates (excluding promos and Sauron) scattered around my home and office. Maybe that's why no one visits me anymore (or maybe it's the mathematics discussions?)

Come on Ady. Open up those Bruce Lees. It'll make you happy. Everybody's doing it. You'll be popular. :D

• 2 months later...
Ady, you're more than welcome to the puzzle pieces that came with my Rock Minimates if you want them, it's not like i'll ever use them for anything...

And I'll take them if Ady doesn't want them! And if anyone else wants to get rid of their puzzle pieces drop me a PM!