UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm back & Thanks to a few peeps!

As you know I've been "elsewhere" recently in a large pile of busyness, as such my receipt of post has been sporadic, and even more so has been my sending of items, anyways this morning I finally was in the right place and had time to go through my packages....

Getting the following in one go makes you realise how much matey goodness there is right now:

Marvel 12

Marvel 13

Marvel 14

DC 1

DC 2

BSG 1

A swarm of TF Starbucks

Cylon Elf

Cylon 5 Pack

DC Mates Poster :D

Cloud & Sephiroth :P

Anyways, just want to say a huge thanks to PL, JL, DB97, Antacost, and anyone else I've forgotten for the huge pile of catch up I've just gone through :P Good times, Im now only 4 mates total behind everything thats out there :D

On a related note in my absence my better half was supposed to be sending my packages out, shes kinda failed on that, so everyone thats expecting stuff from me and wondering where the heck it is, its here. It'll be with you v. soon and apologies for the delays, real life sadly got in the way quite dramatically.

Im for all intents and purposes back now, yay. I'd like to take the opportunity to give a huge thanks to all the staff that kept this place jsut eprfect in my absence, and for you guys for been here :P

Also a huge thansk to DST for doing another reveal here :D

Anyways, hope you're all well

HI welcome back! PICS of Sephiroth please im sure your talking abot FF7 my favorite RPG.

Okay, okay.... Im missing:

Non Bloody Elf

Spidey 3 Preview 2 Pack

Silver Spidey :P

(Oh and also a Dr Fate, as mine was just dust strategically placed to look like a minimate... never seen one fall into so many pieces before)

As for pics of Sephiroth, soon as I can get my camera to work I'll get em posted.

Cheers for the warm welcome back guys

Non Bloody Elf

Spidey 3 Preview 2 Pack

(Oh and also a Dr Fate, as mine was just dust strategically placed to look like a minimate... never seen one fall into so many pieces before)

God I love this place

Non Bloody Elf

Spidey 3 Preview 2 Pack

God I love this place

What? You mean no one's given you a silver spidey in the last hour or so!...

Bastards! :D