UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

QC issues, Anyone else getting a lot of wrong arms?

TBT!

I bought two sets of this two-pack as I sometimes combine the best looking parts of two of the "same" figures if I really like that character. One for display and one for just mucking around with. QC on the others seems pretty tight though. Certainly better than Streetfighter.

Now that's bizarre. I never heard about quality issues with the SFII line. I certainly haven't had a problem with any of mine. What issues did you have?

Having dealt with him before, Chuck is a stand up guy.

So Rad, Is there a particular reason you don't want to ask? :P

No reason in particular JL. Why do you ask? :D

I think I may point to this thread in particular so Chuck can see peoples concerns. That's if he's not already been through it.

Now that's bizarre. I never heard about quality issues with the SFII line. I certainly haven't had a problem with any of mine. What issues did you have?

Mostly paint and mostly Ryu although I did have a Chun-Li with a broken leg.

Ryu's belt was very badly done on two of my examples. The worst piece had red smeared on his white gi ( from the still paint fresh gloves ) and the paint coverage on the shoulders was congealed on one arm and nigh on non-existent on the other.

Just a bit unlucky with that line probably. Own pretty much the entire Marvel line and the only other issue I had was a missing arm accessory from the Sandman pack.

It seemed to me the quality of minimates has been getting better. But that could because marvel 10-13 were all reuses and dc and bsg have been character I have been looking forward too. As of late all the mates I have gotten this year have been excellent no breaks not too many paint smudges either.

It seemed to me the quality of minimates has been getting better. But that could because marvel 10-13 were all reuses and dc and bsg have been character I have been looking forward too. As of late all the mates I have gotten this year have been excellent no breaks not too many paint smudges either.

Had quite a good examination of various mates this weekend and although the DCs are considerably better than the quality of the Astonishing X-men wave, the waves which included the Spider-Women / Sable / Black cat / Roque / Mystique were easily the pinnacle of minimate production.

Seem heftier, less stress marks on the plastic and being fully painted it gives them a more robust feel when compared to the pitiful Sentry.

Mostly paint and mostly Ryu although I did have a Chun-Li with a broken leg.

Ryu's belt was very badly done on two of my examples. The worst piece had red smeared on his white gi ( from the still paint fresh gloves ) and the paint coverage on the shoulders was congealed on one arm and nigh on non-existent on the other.

Just a bit unlucky with that line probably. Own pretty much the entire Marvel line and the only other issue I had was a missing arm accessory from the Sandman pack.

If you need Chun-Li leg replacements drop me a PM I hve spares...

T.